Man, I loved the Xbox One release commercials.

#1MicrosoftLoverPosted 9/4/2014 7:29:12 PM
They were so good. Like, "Come on!... Come on!!!... Come on! Come on! Come on!!"

Those were high quality commercials.

Now this: http://youtu.be/5aNxecBqRA4

Doesn't make me want to preorder the Destiny white ps4 bundle, and wait in line on Monday night along with dozens of people at my local GameStop!

I won't be making sure my iPhone is fully charged, and I won't be bringing some friends to joke around on line. I won't be checking my weather news forecast so I know what to wear that night. Nor will I playing the game until the morning time when I must go to work.

These are things I will not be doing because that trailer did not give my goosebumps goosebumps. That trailer did not make me hype! The game doesn't make me feel like it's Halo but the main character is me! The story is about me! And it didn't make me feel like on September 9th I begin my journey to becoming LEGENDARY!
---
Not changing sig until Hideo Kojima gets fired or retires!
#2L96A1BOSSPosted 9/4/2014 7:33:08 PM
(Doesn't make me want to pre order the PS4 destiny bundle) that there shows exactly what on your mind.
---
Board User Level 34: Icon [-_-]
#3MicrosoftLover(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 7:41:02 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
(Doesn't make me want to pre order the PS4 destiny bundle) that there shows exactly what on your mind.

Well it ISN'T on that crisp White Destiny PS4 bundle. Because that's what I said.

Only bundle looking forward to is SUNSET OVERDRIVE or the much respected MADDEN bundle!
---
#4L96A1BOSSPosted 9/4/2014 7:48:42 PM
Are you trying to sell me something? It would take a cold day in hell for that to happen I buy a product when I see something they interest me not random post on the Internet.
---
Board User Level 34: Icon [-_-]
#5MicrosoftLover(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 8:01:26 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Are you trying to sell me something? It would take a cold day in hell for that to happen I buy a product when I see something they interest me not random post on the Internet.

Nope. I am not.

Not trying to sell you on the Brand New, special White, Destiny edition of the PS4.... Coming to your local GameStop this Tuesday! Nope. Not doing that. I'm sure they will have dozens of cancels from people who read my post.
---
#6Reichmaster01Posted 9/4/2014 8:25:43 PM
The inclusion of a female soldier in that commercial really kills the immersion for me.
#7chedibang1994Posted 9/4/2014 8:27:30 PM
Reichmaster01 posted...
The inclusion of a female soldier in that commercial really kills the immersion for me.

Sad
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#8Jedi454Posted 9/4/2014 8:28:55 PM
You aren't a true Microsoft lover unless you own a Nokia Lumia with Windows 8/ 8.1. Fail.
#9MicrosoftLover(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2014 11:27:02 AM
;)
---
#10InjusticeRebornPosted 9/5/2014 11:32:13 AM
I was going to fling congratulations on finally convincing someone, but then I saw it was BOSS.

Anyways, white PS4 Destiny bundle pre-order cancelled.
---
4 days left. :giddy:
# of Sony fans who have PM'd me asking where they can get the Destiny fragrance: 12 http://i.imgur.com/6Pfs2pz.gif