Wow Minecraft on XB1 is actually much better...the new music alone is worth $5

#11JoeBudden42Posted 9/4/2014 7:18:09 PM
It's already out?
---
Hip-Hop has never been the same since '88,
Since it became a lucrative profession, there's a misconception that a movement in any direction is progression.
#12AgentLockePosted 9/4/2014 7:22:44 PM
I agree man, this music is great. I'm trying the Halo world now and the soundtrack for this is really good, think I'm buying this pack. Check it out if you haven't yet, it really is Halo Minecraft, not just a texture pack.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#13AgentLockePosted 9/4/2014 7:23:51 PM
JoeBudden42 posted...
It's already out?

Yeah, it's only $5 if you already have it on 360
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#14glassghost0Posted 9/4/2014 7:26:57 PM
Lost its luster for me on the 360

Couldn't pass it up for 5 bucks

Got back into it, so much fun
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#15Charity_DiaryPosted 9/4/2014 7:34:03 PM
The worlds are supposed to be "36x bigger" than the X360 version... but I started a new "Large" world and ran into an invisible wall fairly quickly...
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#16casper316Posted 9/4/2014 7:39:41 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
casper316 posted...
KID VID posted...
casper316 posted...
yeah but most of those achievement points we had already gotten in the previous version... plus I turned that music down within the first 5 mins.

Way to kill TC's buzz.

I wasn't trying too XD

Too late, buzz killed. :(

Thanks for runing the only thing that gave me meaning to my otherwise empty life.

:_0(

awe I'm sorry TC, mer lemme give ya a bro hug make ya feel better :P
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#17DMoney3SixPosted 9/5/2014 6:24:13 AM
I played the demo on the 360 and I couldn't get the point. But it seems like if I put more time I might get addicted.
Is it worth 20$ on xboxone?
How long did it take y'all to start understanding the concept and how to play?
Thnx
---
Ain't nutin to it, Gangsta rap made Yoda do it.
#18RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2014 6:40:49 AM
DMoney3Six posted...
I played the demo on the 360 and I couldn't get the point. But it seems like if I put more time I might get addicted.
Is it worth 20$ on xboxone?
How long did it take y'all to start understanding the concept and how to play?
Thnx

The concept is that there is no concept. It is just a world to explore and create.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#19RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2014 6:42:44 AM
AgentLocke posted...
I agree man, this music is great. I'm trying the Halo world now and the soundtrack for this is really good, think I'm buying this pack. Check it out if you haven't yet, it really is Halo Minecraft, not just a texture pack.

Gonna check it out. Thanks!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#20cheezedadadaPosted 9/5/2014 7:04:01 AM(edited)
I am going to grab this tonight I think. Just beat both Metro games (I feel empty inside =( ) and I need something else to play.

I wish they would make a new version of Terraria. Bump up the graphics, make the world even larger than it already is and add more stuff. I have always been a huge Terraria fan because it has the crafting of Minecraft, but also has a lot of gameplay elements to it. I like finding and fighting the bosses and things like that.

*EdIt*

Oh and DMoney, yeah there isn't really much of a concept to the game to be honest. Its really just about being thrown into an open world and deciding what to do. It jokingly gets referred to as legos for adults all the time because really its up to you in regards to what direction you go in.
---
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada