Honest question

#1vashkeyPosted 9/4/2014 9:24:32 PM
I mainly come here because I want to discuss videogames. Specifically videogames on the xbox one. It is the Xbox One board, you'd assume that's what people want to discuss there.

So why are people here who dislike the console, do not want the console, do not like the xbox brand and hopes for it's demise? If you despise it so much wouldn't it disgust you to even be on a board dedicated to discussing the platform and it's games? Wouldn't you rather be on the PS4 board(because let's be honest here, PC and WiiU avid gamers mostly aren't the ones going out of their way to go on other systems' boards and talk about how they just aren't as good).

Honestly, where do you get off on how well a game system does or does not sale? You personally aren't making any money off the sales of the consoles or game. On a consumer level, it doesn't matter.

Im just sort of tired system wars taking up half the board. I just want to talk about games, not your silly politics and worthless loyalties to mega corporations.
#2CammyApplePosted 9/4/2014 10:07:57 PM
Attention. Positive or negative. You have an ignore list. Just start adding people to it.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#3SparkItUpPosted 9/5/2014 1:33:57 AM
vashkey posted...
I mainly come here because I want to discuss videogames. Specifically videogames on the xbox one. It is the Xbox One board, you'd assume that's what people want to discuss there.

So why are people here who dislike the console, do not want the console, do not like the xbox brand and hopes for it's demise? If you despise it so much wouldn't it disgust you to even be on a board dedicated to discussing the platform and it's games? Wouldn't you rather be on the PS4 board(because let's be honest here, PC and WiiU avid gamers mostly aren't the ones going out of their way to go on other systems' boards and talk about how they just aren't as good).

Honestly, where do you get off on how well a game system does or does not sale? You personally aren't making any money off the sales of the consoles or game. On a consumer level, it doesn't matter.

Im just sort of tired system wars taking up half the board. I just want to talk about games, not your silly politics and worthless loyalties to mega corporations.

Contrary to public opinion, the boards aren't just for postitive affirmation of the product. They are also for negative critique. As with any product by any company, you are going to have those that are satisfied with the product and want to express it and those that are not and want to express it. Not really sure why this is such a hard concept for people to grasp.

You see it on every board of every console and of every game. The XB1 board isn't some strange anomaly that is exempt from critique.
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 9/5/2014 2:20:11 AM
TC has no clue what he's talking about...

PC master racers trolled the PS4 to hell and back

Nintendo trolls continue to blast the Vita board as well

Go climb back under your rock
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#5redeyes6778Posted 9/5/2014 2:27:59 AM
PS4 is winning the console war as of this moment, Its the given right for PS4 owners to laugh at the xbox one

Plenty Xbox 360 fanboys were doing the same thing back in the early days of the PS3 on the PS3 boards, that justifies what PS4 owners are doing now

What good for the geese is good for the gander