Xbox Marketplace sale Dec. 28

#11Boricua_Kidd21Posted 12/28/2012 3:08:00 PM(edited)
dvdjedi posted...
Wow. What a deal. I'd get it right now, but without the inverted controls, I have way too hard of a time trying to play it. Sucks for me I guess. I have to pass..

I'm the same way regarding inverted controls but in this case, the game is still very playable.
---

Yea, ima try and give the free episode a shot and see if I can adjust. It's just when I get in those quick choice moments, my brain goes to my inverted ways hahah.

I tried the demo long ago and had a rough time. But ima try again... It'd be really nice if they added that option though.

Ima give it a good go though. The deal is pretty amazing. It's just a shame a game so great has to be one of the rare games that don't have an inverted option..
#12dvdjediPosted 12/28/2012 3:53:27 PM
dvdjedi posted...
Wow. What a deal. I'd get it right now, but without the inverted controls, I have way too hard of a time trying to play it. Sucks for me I guess. I have to pass..

I'm the same way regarding inverted controls but in this case, the game is still very playable.
---

Yea, ima try and give the free episode a shot and see if I can adjust. It's just when I get in those quick choice moments, my brain goes to my inverted ways hahah.

I tried the demo long ago and had a rough time. But ima try again... It'd be really nice if they added that option though.

Ima give it a good go though. The deal is pretty amazing. It's just a shame a game so great has to be one of the rare games that don't have an inverted option..

The thing is, you don't have to move the target very far during the action sequences so even if you initially go down instead of up, for example, you still have the time to recover. I've played through the 1st 2 episodes so far and my inversion tendencies have not cost me any unnecessary deaths yet.
---
---
"THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" - Bobby Hill