Season 2 Thoughts.. *Spoilers*

#1rwfan2cPosted 12/15/2012 1:36:26 PM
VERY HEAVY SPOILERS, SO IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED ALL EPISODES STOP READING NOW!!!!

So.. with what i consider one of i f not the best stories told of the year, and since Telltale already said they will be doing a Season 2 of The Walking Dead next summer. Lets voice or thought and opinions on what season 2 will be.

1. Who will be the main character?

2. When will it take place? (I.e. Right after the events of season 1, a few months later, a few years later?)

3. If he isn't the main character will we ever find out what happens to Kenny? (Since im fairly sure he doesn't die on screen in any version)

4. Will Vernon and the Boat Story ever be brought back up or concluded?

5. I Assume Clem will be in it, so does she meet up with Omid and Krista? (Boy that after credit scene was confusing wasn't it?)
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne
#2codyallen25Posted 12/15/2012 2:03:08 PM
rwfan2c posted...
VERY HEAVY SPOILERS, SO IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED ALL EPISODES STOP READING NOW!!!!

So.. with what i consider one of i f not the best stories told of the year, and since Telltale already said they will be doing a Season 2 of The Walking Dead next summer. Lets voice or thought and opinions on what season 2 will be.

2. When will it take place? (I.e. Right after the events of season 1, a few months later, a few years later?)

3. If he isn't the main character will we ever find out what happens to Kenny? (Since im fairly sure he doesn't die on screen in any version)

5. I Assume Clem will be in it, so does she meet up with Omid and Krista? (Boy that after credit scene was confusing wasn't it?)

1. My bet is a brand new character.

2. I'd like it to be during season 1, and we come across Omid, Christa, Molly and Clem again later in the season.

3. Kenny is gone, he died. If he did not die than that really would be stupid as his death in EP5 concludes his story nicely IMO.

4. I doubt we'll see from them again, I really don't care about them either hah.

5. I like the idea of those two people being part of the new group or one of them the new PC. And no way they will just drop Omid and Christa as characters so I'm sure Clem will see them again alive or dead.
---
When life gives you a Salt lick you make Larryade -- Acadias
http://tinyurl.com/acs6n3b / http://tinyurl.com/a8bhltt / http://tinyurl.com/b4vzhwc
#3The_Milk_Man13Posted 12/15/2012 6:18:34 PM(edited)
rwfan2c posted...

1. I heard a rumor that they would be doing a "Play as yourself" deal, where the game photographs you and makes you into a character. I doubt that'd happen, but it'd be nice.

2. I'd like it to take place during the current season of Walking Dead show, with the Governor and Woodberry. Wouldn't mind seeing how I'd handle being around those psychos...

3. I gotta agree with the dude above me, It'd be stupid if Kenny lived. His death fit perfectly into the setting..

4. Could care less about them. Hope they all go outa remission and eat each other.

5. I would hope she met up with those two, but I told them to wait by the train, but after they left I had the thought that the train is a terrible meeting spot with all those walkers around..

I gotta say, I got more attached to Clem than I ever have any video game character before. I was always worried about her, and seriously POed when something happened to her, or someone let her wander off.

Because of that, I don't think she should be a major character again. Maybe meet up with her at some point and get some closure, but the relationship just wouldn't be the same. Maybe in one of the episodes you just meet up with her, help her out with something, and then go your separate ways.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#4rwfan2c(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 6:24:04 PM
2. I'd like it to take place during the current season of Walking Dead show, with the Governor and Woodberry. Wouldn't mind seeing how I'd handle being around those psychos...

I doubt that would happen quite a bit for two reasons.

1. The game and the show are completely separate stories.

2. Activision is making a game based on the TV show, so if your gonna get a Woodbury and The Governor.. it would be in that game.

As a side note, im interested on what Activision will do with the TV show Property, however it is Activision so we will most likely see CoD Zombies Level made into an entire full release game lol.
---
#5Homie_202Posted 12/20/2012 9:09:27 PM
rwfan2c posted...

I doubt that would happen quite a bit for two reasons.

1. The game and the show are completely separate stories.

2. Activision is making a game based on the TV show, so if your gonna get a Woodbury and The Governor.. it would be in that game.

As a side note, im interested on what Activision will do with the TV show Property, however it is Activision so we will most likely see CoD Zombies Level made into an entire full release game lol.

Well not exactly they have already said it will be set before season one and it involves the 2 bothers. Merl and Darrel so they wouldn't be in that game either more then likely. The ones that's the first person game by activision that is
#6Homie_202Posted 12/20/2012 9:19:35 PM
rwfan2c posted...

1. I think I it will be a whole new character one we have never seen before.

2. I think it will be a few months later or I could also see it taking place at the same time but over a longer period so the last few episodes could even be after the events of this.

3. He's dead. As others have said it fits his character to well and it would just be stupid there is no way he survived that many walkers in such an enclosed space.

4. Who cares the way I see it is one of 2 things happened after they stole the boat they got it to the water and possibly got it somewhere and then either starved to death or got eaten. Or the other way is they never even made it to the water since that was about the time all the walkers started showing up. I am assuming the latter of the 2 since it seems to be the most believable.

5. I think those 2 people on the hill were omid and krista. And I think we will run into them but they won't be main characters I think you will meet them and do some stuff with them and then part ways as another poster said.
#7The_404sPosted 12/22/2012 1:09:50 AM
Why do so many people think Kenny is dead?

After you get back on the rooftop, there is an eagle eye shot of the alley you were in. There are no clumps of zombies feeding on a freshly dead Kenny. It seems much more likely that after killing Ben he ran off, he either found shelter or died but I wouldn't say either is certain, far from it.
#8FredCat07Posted 12/22/2012 7:32:32 AM
The_404s posted...

After you get back on the rooftop, there is an eagle eye shot of the alley you were in. There are no clumps of zombies feeding on a freshly dead Kenny. It seems much more likely that after killing Ben he ran off, he either found shelter or died but I wouldn't say either is certain, far from it.

As of Lee, he's either 1 hand or two and managed to march his way to Marsh House on his own with load of zombies surround him. If Lee can do that, why not Kenny? I believe that he manage to surviving, just not see where he is now. In my walkthrough, I let Ben dead in the bell tower and enforced Kenny to saving the lady after the radio was dropping.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#9rwfan2c(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 12:49:21 PM

Actually i went to Youtube and watched a the Kenny scene i got, right after he Locks you in the gate in the Alley you can clearly see him get bitten on the forearm.

So i was Incorrect in believing he was alive.
---
#10Quorthon109Posted 12/22/2012 12:58:11 PM
My guess is it'll be a new main character and Clem will just make a cameo. Maybe her personality is different based on what you told her at the end (if saves carry over).
---
http://i.imgur.com/Kjo08.jpg