Sold out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Socrato

Socrato
4 years ago#1
Is this game rare on disc or something? It looks like Amazon is out of stock and the price is way jacked up.

User Info: legendX66

legendX66
4 years ago#2
it's not been out a month. not sure. seems strange.
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.

User Info: Agnostic420

Agnostic420
4 years ago#3
I just searched Ebay since I was going to sell mine.. they seem rare. Da hell?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Clt0fprsnlty-1488/hero/1177546

User Info: rwfan2c

rwfan2c
4 years ago#4
no clue, I do know that the collector's Editions were GameStop Exclusive, but i thought it got a pretty wide release.

Could be the Holidays though. I was just up to the local Gamestop and Walmart and the shelves are barren. Id say wait a few weeks and the prices will drop again when they get there stocks back in.
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
4 years ago#5
i think it had a low print run. I finally managed to snag a copy 2 weeks after release and I live in a major city
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin

User Info: rwfan2c

rwfan2c
4 years ago#6
i think it had a low print run. I finally managed to snag a copy 2 weeks after release and I live in a major city

Yea aparently. My Collectors edition is going for 200 bucks right now on Amazon.... i may sell it and buy the digital version of the game and pick up the compendium from Barnes and Noble or something...
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne

User Info: BB52700

BB52700
4 years ago#7
I got one at best Buy the day it released. they had about 100 or so copies
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!

User Info: DuuuDe14

DuuuDe14
4 years ago#8
My friends game store has no copies. In the entire chain. I just bought the last copy today.
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived