chapter 3 spoilers....

#1Jamirus2Posted 12/26/2012 12:22:14 PM
So, i saved carley in chap 1 and i like her a lot. However, Lily just haaas to shoot her in the head!! Is there any way i could save her? Or maybe a way to get her to shoot ben? :(
---
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***
#2rwfan2cPosted 12/26/2012 12:44:02 PM
Nope. Even though the game claims it adapts it doesnt really.

What you choose does change alot of dialogue but, everyone who is supposed to Die will die. if you didnt save carly in chapter 1, She would have shot ben.

Just know going though the game that by the end end of it the people the game wants alive will be alive and those it wants dead, will be dead irregardless of what you do.

This was my major issue with this game. and hopefully now that it was pretty successful next season will have a much bigger budget and the series will actually adapt and your choices will truly effect the outcome.
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne
#3Jamirus2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 1:04:54 PM
Oh, that sucks. I was really looking forward to playing it again to see what the other choices did for the game. Oh well, at least i still have more game to play!
---
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***
#4Zeke0238Posted 12/29/2012 10:03:36 AM
rwfan2c posted...
Nope. Even though the game claims it adapts it doesnt really.

What you choose does change alot of dialogue but, everyone who is supposed to Die will die. if you didnt save carly in chapter 1, She would have shot ben.

Just know going though the game that by the end end of it the people the game wants alive will be alive and those it wants dead, will be dead irregardless of what you do.

This was my major issue with this game. and hopefully now that it was pretty successful next season will have a much bigger budget and the series will actually adapt and your choices will truly effect the outcome.

Lilly shoots Doug, not Ben and irregardless isn't a word.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: XavierBK