Does it keep kicking everyone back to Episode 1 when you start a new episode?

#1Mysterio400Posted 12/29/2012 10:09:20 AM
It did that to me in Episode 3 and Episode 4. I had to keep exiting and restarting multiple times until it worked right. I don't think I've ever had a game constantly send me to the wrong levels before.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmuogyLg2V1qlvs04o1_500.jpg
#2PyremaniacPosted 12/29/2012 11:02:42 AM
Just happened to me today after I finished Episode 2 and tried to start Episode 3. I exited, tried it again, and it still kicked me back to the 1st episode. I got too angry to try it again, but hopefully it'll work later.

Also, the only stats that show up for me when I try looking at them are for Episode 1. Guess this means all my other save progress was erased? Did you have the same problem?

Ugh. It'd be nice if these things weren't so glitchy.
---
It makes no sense to negotiate with zombies. This is obvious to everybody.
#3Mysterio400(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 11:23:36 AM
At first I did. When Episode 3 finally started it changed basically every decision I made in the previous episodes . I didn't want that so I quit and started again. Then it worked right. It's being really weird.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmuogyLg2V1qlvs04o1_500.jpg
#4PyremaniacPosted 12/29/2012 11:37:01 AM
Hmm, yeah I've been going through these boards and seeing a lot of people with the same issues. Guess I'll just have to try it a few more times and hope it works. It's just hard when you're getting really into a game and you have to stop because of some dumb glitch or whatever.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.
---
It makes no sense to negotiate with zombies. This is obvious to everybody.
#5KillerKhan420Posted 12/29/2012 12:29:52 PM
I made it to 4 when it did this, im pissed as well.
---
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1
#6chakramstrikePosted 12/31/2012 3:36:29 PM
I started playing episode 4 last night then quit for the night. When I went back to continue on it made me start from episode 1...I just exited out and exited to episode 4 and it let me start over again from the beginning of 4 with all my choices carrying over.
---
GTs: 360 - Chakramstrike; PS3 - yunalesca26
#7zipitinPosted 1/1/2013 7:19:17 PM
Yeah, the game wont let me start Episode 4, it keeps kicking me back to EP1.

i dunno whats going on, i even tried exiting out and retrying.
---
Need a simultaneous solution to overpopulation and world hunger?
Try Soylent Green. Now that's my kind of people!