I should have never played this game (ending spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. I should have never played this game (ending spoilers)

User Info: LTJpunk

LTJpunk
4 years ago#1
Because I just finished it and I'm crying like a child. This one's gonna haunt me for awhile...
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!

User Info: Smackdowner1

Smackdowner1
4 years ago#2
I thought the ending was hilarious. Watching Lee get taken out by the zombie cop because he kept fumbling with the shotgun shell. LOL. I feel like the movie could have been longer though.
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012

User Info: AppleJeZus

AppleJeZus
4 years ago#3
It is definitely a tear jerker. Can't wait for Season 2.
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus

User Info: True_Rune

True_Rune
4 years ago#4
AppleJeZus posted...
It is definitely a tear jerker. Can't wait for Season 2.
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!

User Info: Quorthon109

Quorthon109
4 years ago#5
I felt the same. I don't know if I can ever play it again.
http://i.imgur.com/Kjo08.jpg

User Info: LTJpunk

LTJpunk
4 years ago#6
Smackdowner1 posted...
I thought the ending was hilarious. Watching Lee get taken out by the zombie cop because he kept fumbling with the shotgun shell. LOL. I feel like the movie could have been longer though.

That's not what happened to me...
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!

AppleJeZus
4 years ago#7
LTJpunk posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

He's a troll, best leave him under the bridge and pretend like we never saw him.

User Info: linkzeldafan55

linkzeldafan55
4 years ago#8
ya i thought it was an amazing game, now i dont wanna replay it tho cause i dont want to feel sad all day again.
I like turtles

AppleJeZus
4 years ago#9
I think it is great to go through it again, playing as a jerk or a mute or a completely nice guy. Before I beat it I found myself wanting to do it over again so I could be a very blunt man Hahaha

User Info: Smackdowner1

Smackdowner1
4 years ago#10
AppleJeZus posted...
LTJpunk posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

He's a troll, best leave him under the bridge and pretend like we never saw him.

Learn to tell the difference between a joke and a troll.

The scene I described is what happens when you fail the first quick time event and get a game over scene.

The joke was that I was alluding to is me thinking that was the ending to the Walking Dead "movie".

I shouldn't have to ****ing explain this.

You know, that girl in the game called zombies "geeks". She was of course referring to the geeks in circus sideshows. But I think the ones here have way more in common with the undead lamebrains. Except the zombies are smarter, and probably smell nicer too.
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. I should have never played this game (ending spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived