I should have never played this game (ending spoilers)

#1LTJpunkPosted 12/31/2012 2:19:42 AM
Because I just finished it and I'm crying like a child. This one's gonna haunt me for awhile...
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
#2Smackdowner1Posted 12/31/2012 3:26:08 AM(edited)
I thought the ending was hilarious. Watching Lee get taken out by the zombie cop because he kept fumbling with the shotgun shell. LOL. I feel like the movie could have been longer though.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#3AppleJeZusPosted 12/31/2012 8:31:33 AM
It is definitely a tear jerker. Can't wait for Season 2.
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus
#4True RunePosted 12/31/2012 12:21:19 PM
AppleJeZus posted...
It is definitely a tear jerker. Can't wait for Season 2.

---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#5Quorthon109Posted 12/31/2012 1:28:20 PM
I felt the same. I don't know if I can ever play it again.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Kjo08.jpg
#6LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 1:48:39 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
I thought the ending was hilarious. Watching Lee get taken out by the zombie cop because he kept fumbling with the shotgun shell. LOL. I feel like the movie could have been longer though.

That's not what happened to me...
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
#7AppleJeZusPosted 12/31/2012 2:08:54 PM
LTJpunk posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

He's a troll, best leave him under the bridge and pretend like we never saw him.
---
#8linkzeldafan55Posted 12/31/2012 2:16:23 PM
ya i thought it was an amazing game, now i dont wanna replay it tho cause i dont want to feel sad all day again.
---
I like turtles
#9AppleJeZusPosted 12/31/2012 2:17:57 PM
I think it is great to go through it again, playing as a jerk or a mute or a completely nice guy. Before I beat it I found myself wanting to do it over again so I could be a very blunt man Hahaha
---
#10Smackdowner1Posted 12/31/2012 4:52:41 PM
AppleJeZus posted...
LTJpunk posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

He's a troll, best leave him under the bridge and pretend like we never saw him.

Learn to tell the difference between a joke and a troll.

The scene I described is what happens when you fail the first quick time event and get a game over scene.

The joke was that I was alluding to is me thinking that was the ending to the Walking Dead "movie".

I shouldn't have to ****ing explain this.

You know, that girl in the game called zombies "geeks". She was of course referring to the geeks in circus sideshows. But I think the ones here have way more in common with the undead lamebrains. Except the zombies are smarter, and probably smell nicer too.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012