I should have never played this game (ending spoilers)

#11rwfan2cPosted 12/31/2012 6:21:55 PM
Learn to tell the difference between a joke and a troll.

The scene I described is what happens when you fail the first quick time event and get a game over scene.

The joke was that I was alluding to is me thinking that was the ending to the Walking Dead "movie".

I shouldn't have to ****ing explain this.

You know, that girl in the game called zombies "geeks". She was of course referring to the geeks in circus sideshows. But I think the ones here have way more in common with the undead lamebrains. Except the zombies are smarter, and probably smell nicer too.

Well to be fair that was a pretty terrible joke and for the record it was pretty close to a troll.
---
XBOX GT: thetimeofthe9
Steam ID: Thetimeofthen9ne
#12Smackdowner1Posted 12/31/2012 6:23:02 PM
I didn't ask for your opinion. Thank you.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#13LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 6:47:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14GuideToTheDarkPosted 12/31/2012 7:01:47 PM
I was going to post the same thing, tc. I cannot stop being sad.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
http://tinyurl.com/9vvtxhk
#15Deathx113Posted 12/31/2012 7:27:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16AppleJeZusPosted 12/31/2012 8:27:57 PM
LTJpunk posted...
What a jackass.

Wait. He might mark you for moderation like he did me for indirectly calling him an idiot :0

On topic. The game is a great experience, I'm glad you got the full experience, TC. The emotions mean you cared and the game did its job.
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus
#17ienjoyhorsesPosted 12/31/2012 10:57:48 PM
True Rune posted...
AppleJeZus posted...
It is definitely a tear jerker. Can't wait for Season 2.
#18sshadow5002Posted 1/1/2013 12:09:17 AM
AppleJeZus posted...
LTJpunk posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...
I thought the ending was hilarious. Watching Lee get taken out by the zombie cop because he kept fumbling with the shotgun shell. LOL. I feel like the movie could have been longer though.

That's not what happened to me...

He's a troll, best leave him under the bridge and pretend like we never saw him.

To be fair I thought it was kinda funny :/

Anywho I just finished episode 1 and really enjoyed it. I bought the whole lot when it was on offer and only just got around to playing it.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#19AppleJeZusPosted 1/1/2013 1:34:31 AM
sshadow5002 posted...
AppleJeZus posted...
LTJpunk posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...
I thought the ending was hilarious. Watching Lee get taken out by the zombie cop because he kept fumbling with the shotgun shell. LOL. I feel like the movie could have been longer though.

That's not what happened to me...

He's a troll, best leave him under the bridge and pretend like we never saw him.

To be fair I thought it was kinda funny :/

Anywho I just finished episode 1 and really enjoyed it. I bought the whole lot when it was on offer and only just got around to playing it.

Its not just this post, he likes to go to topics berating the game, calling it barely a game and just trolling in general. I think you could see how that gets on people's nerves
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus
#20LTJpunk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:23:14 AM
AppleJeZus posted...
LTJpunk posted...
What a jackass.

Wait. He might mark you for moderation like he did me for indirectly calling him an idiot :0

On topic. The game is a great experience, I'm glad you got the full experience, TC. The emotions mean you cared and the game did its job.

I don't care that he marks it, I stand by what I said.
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!