So how do you guys want Season 2 to turn out? (Spoilers Welcome)

#1AppleJeZusPosted 12/31/2012 2:37:36 PM
In terms ofreturning characters, plot, protagonist, etc.

PersonallyI would Love to see Clementinereturn as either the player character or a main character. I think if you play as Clementine, Vernon and his people should make an appearance at some point, aswell as Omid and Christa. I really hopeMollyisn't more than a minor role, I didn'tlikeher character much.

Also, Lee. Itis still unknown as to whether Clem killed him or not regardlessof what you tell her to do for multiple reasons, one of them being her gun moves before shefires. I would like that to be part ofthe story, maybeClementinereturns to Savannah to "finish the job" or Zombie Lee roaming the streets, or he's alreadydead from a traveller
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus
#2True RunePosted 12/31/2012 3:25:55 PM
I definitely need the return of Clementine.....just to see that she's still OK.

other than that, I'm open to anything they can throw at me.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3anonymous4everPosted 12/31/2012 4:33:48 PM
I actually enjoyed Molly's character.
#4Havok83Posted 12/31/2012 4:35:37 PM
Id prefer a brand new set of characters honestly. Maybe we can see some pop up in an episode, but I don't think they need to return as main charaters
#5infamous888Posted 12/31/2012 4:40:32 PM(edited)
I hope Clementine returns, too. One thing I REALLY want to see is a bit more of the main cast. Or at least some references, like the new group passes by the prison and hears Rick's group clearing it. Even better, Morgan and Duane if they don't show up later this season on the show.
---
My sig WILL NOT change until RvB has an Agent Michigan. Followers: 4.