Who is EVERYONE... (Spoilers.)

#1infamous888Posted 12/31/2012 4:35:36 PM(edited)
Who is EVERYONE you can save? Like, in Episode 3, is it possible to save Carley or Duck?
Edit: And I'm counting choices, too.
---
My sig WILL NOT change until RvB has an Agent Michigan. Followers: 4.
#2anonymous4everPosted 12/31/2012 4:38:29 PM(edited)
You can't save Duck no matter what you do. Carley/Doug dies no matter what you do. Major plot points play out one way or another usually regardless of your decisions, although they often play out in slightly different ways.
#3infamous888(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 4:38:55 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
You can't save Duck no matter what you do, same with Carley/Doug depending on who you saved in chapter 1.

I don't mean JUST those two, I mean everybody.
And I completely forgot about Doug.
---
My sig WILL NOT change until RvB has an Agent Michigan. Followers: 4.
#4anonymous4everPosted 12/31/2012 4:59:43 PM(edited)
infamous888 posted...
anonymous4ever posted...
You can't save Duck no matter what you do, same with Carley/Doug depending on who you saved in chapter 1.

I don't mean JUST those two, I mean everybody.
And I completely forgot about Doug.

I'm pretty sure all major character deaths occur one way or another regardless of your decisions. Your choices do affect later dialogue options, as well as how characters view you later on. The game gives the "illusion" of choice, while you do somewhat have control, most major events happen no matter what.
#5joyce_181502Posted 1/1/2013 7:02:40 PM
That's actually one of the main problems with this game.

The longer you play, the more you realize none of your decisions actually matter.

There's also barely any gameplay and everything is essentially single solution progression.

I got the game because someone told me it had the choice conversation system of Alpha Protocol -- turns out that's total BS.
#6jakeDiLLaPosted 1/1/2013 11:57:01 PM
Yeah it's a really overrated game, that's not to say it isn't reeeaallly fun to play, but maybe a day or two after you're finished the game you feel a bit cheated lol