Was anyone else .. (SPOILERS)

#1Kairi221Posted 1/3/2013 7:57:36 PM
disappointed that you couldn't tell Clementine that you loved her in the end? There was an "I'll miss you", but that's not close enough in my opinion. I grew to really care about Clem as the game progressed and I feel a little disappointed I didn't get to say it.
---
"This does your Christmas!" - Gandob
#2The_404sPosted 1/4/2013 2:44:36 AM
Huh, now that you bring it up I do find that strange.

I would've told her I love you, yeah. I think the relationship her and Lee had was appropriate, as a final parting.
#3crypticzombie2Posted 1/4/2013 5:06:08 AM
just finished game and i was wondering if there was a way or an outcome where u dont get bit and infected and lose your arm? like a super happy ending of sorts.
---
Old School Juggalo Hard working Nascar Fanatic/ Gamer
#4slickvic1990Posted 1/4/2013 12:30:29 PM
crypticzombie2 posted...
just finished game and i was wondering if there was a way or an outcome where u dont get bit and infected and lose your arm? like a super happy ending of sorts.

unfortunately, no. Lee always gets bitten, and he always dies. You CAN choose to keep your arm, but things don't change much. It really hit home for me, because he had such a great relationship with Clem, and I wanted to see them make it together. they both found the family they were searching for, and they lose it all over again. But yea, Lee's fate is sealed.
---
I enjoyed RE6, and both FF13 games. I think Skyward Sword is the second best Zelda after Majora's Mask. I have no desire to play Skyrim. I actually like COD.
#5jimbobrulezPosted 1/4/2013 4:44:19 PM
wow... an " I love you" would have been one of the cheesiest things ever. Go watch Titanic.
---
its like gta: sa... Carl should've had 1 star at all times, just being a black guy in 1990s L.A.- Masonator 2002
#6Steve_CamPosted 1/5/2013 4:49:40 PM
I was really hoping for an "I love you" option as well. After all they went through I thought that it would be fitting for it. Ep 5 really showed just how far Lee would go to make sure Clem was safe even at the end. Just seeing how tired and weak he was but still fighting on to save her... it just... almost made me cry :* (I'm sensitive lol)
#7infamous888Posted 1/5/2013 9:49:21 PM
Steve_Cam posted...
...(I'm sensitive lol)

I'm the coldest guy you're ever gonna meet. It almost made ME cry!
---
My sig WILL NOT change until RvB has an Agent Michigan. Followers: 4.
#8Kairi221(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 1:25:46 PM
jimbobrulez posted...
wow... an " I love you" would have been one of the cheesiest things ever. Go watch Titanic.

No.

It's hardly "cheesy" to let Clem know how much you care about her before she shoots you in the head.
---
"This does your Christmas!" - Gandob
#9jimbobrulezPosted 1/6/2013 6:46:26 PM
Kairi221 posted...
jimbobrulez posted...

No.

It's hardly "cheesy" to let Clem know how much you care about her before she shoots you in the head.

It would have been cliche and cheesy. If you are into cheesiness than fine, but don't deny the fact that it would be cheesy. Ever heard of that one movie where the guy says " I love you" before he dies? Oh wait, there are quite a few of those.
All of which are cliche.
and cheesy too.
---
its like gta: sa... Carl should've had 1 star at all times, just being a black guy in 1990s L.A.- Masonator 2002
#10Scout_TaronPosted 1/10/2013 12:17:35 AM
jimbobrulez posted...
Kairi221 posted...
jimbobrulez posted...

No.

It would have been cliche and cheesy. If you are into cheesiness than fine, but don't deny the fact that it would be cheesy. Ever heard of that one movie where the guy says " I love you" before he dies? Oh wait, there are quite a few of those.
All of which are cliche.
and cheesy too.

I don't understand. What else would you say to your loved ones before you are about to die?