So i just beat it and a game has never got me so emotional before

#1XLegendKillerXPosted 1/12/2013 10:02:22 PM
the last time i was so emotional at the end of a game was Metal Gear Solid 1. This game really got me its so sad at the end- it's sad how some of your friends your close with die, but its even sadder how it ends for you and clem...how you both finally find a family you need for eachother to just be taken away all over..

im also confused with the ending- what was that last cut scene after the credits with clementine
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#2MattR86Posted 1/13/2013 8:38:45 PM
I feel the same way. I was surprised how much I loved this game.
#3FinzFan4lifePosted 1/13/2013 8:57:01 PM
dude I beat the game but still mark spoilers
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#4Bulzeeb3088Posted 1/21/2013 10:21:34 PM
Start in handcuffs and end in handcuffs. I'll admit the story does get mixed up with your choices, but that detail at the end was nice.
---
Want to know how to piss off a GFAQs user?
- Tell him his opinion is an opinion.
#5roguefox_64Posted 1/25/2013 8:20:42 PM
*SPOILERS*

I agree, this is the first game in a while that made me cry, and not just tear up, I all out cried. I felt so bad for Clem, I didn't want to leave her.
---
You shouldn't take life too seriously... Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#6HypochondriathePosted 1/27/2013 7:00:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7VotorxPosted 1/28/2013 5:31:21 PM
Hypochondriathe posted...
Pansies. I was disappointed I didn't get to see the zombies dismember Clementine. Grow a set and play through again.

Well you actually need emotions to make that sort of investment in this game. I'm sorry throughout the entire experience you didn't feel anything towards Clementine, as a 9 year old girl who's entire world continues to shatter with each step she makes. But I guess you need to be a pansy to understand how tragic this story is...

Definitely an emotional roller coaster. I don't think any other game had me this choked up towards the end. A sad story certainly but I wish there was more games like it. I was enthralled since the first episode, and found myself wanting to do anything to save as many people as I could.
---
Gamerscore: 25145
#8DelitaBardoPosted 2/1/2013 9:23:22 PM
Hypochondriathe posted...
Pansies. I was disappointed I didn't get to see the zombies dismember Clementine. Grow a set and play through again.

So edgy! Don't hurt yourself now.
#9oOAXOoPosted 2/2/2013 7:16:51 AM
I kinda wished I didn't get the game after I saw that last scene where lee closes his eyes but whats up with the final scene after the credits roll? Is that a group of walkers or people?
---
666AX999
#10AWorldUnitedPosted 2/3/2013 10:03:55 AM
The two people in the distance are

spoilers

the Latina and the Middle Eastern interracial couple.

maybe not a happy ending, but definitely a hopefull one!