[SPOILERS] Prediction about Season 2 - what do you think about this theory?

#1ROFLROOSTERPosted 1/23/2013 5:14:29 PM
I think the main character will be Adam.
If you can't remember, Adam is the son of the stranger.
The stranger took him training in the woods but he got lost.

The stranger says that he saw his wife and daughter as walkers, but never saw his son. We're supposed to assume Adam is dead.

But there are many possibilities here:

You could play as a teenage-young adult version of Adam (assuming the apocalypse would last this long)

He may have joined a group of survivors, like the one Lee joined.

He may have came across Crawford (which would be great, I'm sure many people would like to see more about that place) but he was a child, so this would be in a memory or early episode.
---
No.
Dead to me.
#2codyallen25Posted 1/23/2013 11:40:13 PM
Based on the timeline on when he went missing, I'm gonna bet that he was a victim of the Saint John's. The game series will never take place in a time that the comic hasn't reached, so a future Adam (Or Clem for that matter) won't happen.
---
When life gives you a Salt lick you make Larryade -- Acadias
http://tinyurl.com/acs6n3b / http://tinyurl.com/a8bhltt / http://tinyurl.com/ba6zdy8
#3SSj2_MagnetoPosted 1/29/2013 1:22:46 PM
Meh, i'd rather they start from the beginning of the zombie outbreak again and give us an entirely new set of circumstances, characters, settings, ect.
#4WellKnownNomadPosted 2/4/2013 1:16:46 PM
I would like to see a new perspective from a different and new character but I would like to see Clementine as well as Omid and Christa return hopefully it was Omid and Christa that we saw at the end down the fields as well as the fate of Lily, as she was suppose to be the same Lily in the comics but that changed thanks to Kirkman himself, as well as introduce Merle and Daryl as they never appeared in the comics and have them reprise by Michael Rooker and Norman Reedus as well and even have Michonne make a cameo as well
---
swallow's nest for the emperor, shark fin for your master, and sea cucumber for your friends
#5couscous625Posted 2/4/2013 7:28:24 PM
i read some theory i liked, that the two people in the distance at the end will actually be the protagonist of season 2 and a buddy/enemy/frenemy, and will end at the same place, and then season 3 will pick up right there with clem as the protagonist.
---
I had a dream when i was in high school that i attended the punk rock academy.
#6FinzFan4lifePosted 2/5/2013 6:10:53 AM
SSj2_Magneto posted...
Meh, i'd rather they start from the beginning of the zombie outbreak again and give us an entirely new set of circumstances, characters, settings, ect.

its called season 2 which means it continues, thats why they said don't delete your save cause it will carry over to season 2.

So I assume like many of you that we take control of Clem, but I think depending on how you treated her and how you responded to Situations(her losing the radio,taking the food just in general any response you give to her will decide how she is, the biggie though will be your end decision with lee) to me this just makes the most since it will kind of suck since she is not as strong as lee so she will have to be more sneaky, IDK just my 2 cents.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012