Season 2 better still be about Clem

#1owkennyPosted 2/27/2013 1:13:15 PM
I really see no other option than playing as her this time. I cant imagine having a new protagonist befriend her like Lee did right after the events of this game. It wouldnt seem right at all. I would also not like to see a brand new set of people or anything. Im way too invested in the survivors of this game to just forget about them and move on to a new group so basically, either i play as Clementine next game or i dont play.
---
you know it, woo woo woo
#2Big FanPosted 2/27/2013 3:37:52 PM
Agreed, but I'd like to see it a few years later
---
GT: Code XxX
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/recitedsilence
#3couscous625Posted 2/27/2013 10:12:31 PM
spoilers

i read an interesting theory that season 2 would star the people in the field at the end of season one, and would show how they would up on that side, then season 3 would star as clem.
---
I had a dream when i was in high school that i attended the punk rock academy.
#4The_404sPosted 3/1/2013 9:32:40 AM
couscous625 posted...
spoilers

i read an interesting theory that season 2 would star the people in the field at the end of season one, and would show how they would up on that side, then season 3 would star as clem.

That wouldn't be too bad, although those two characters didn't look very interesting honestly, and the way they left us hanging at the end, they owe us some closure. It was just a terrible way to end things, especially if they aren't planning to continue where they left off.
#5PokeyBananaPosted 3/2/2013 11:45:54 AM
Can't see us playing as a 9-year-old and they can't set it years into the future as they can't go ahead of the comic.

I could see season 2 being played as the two people we see at the end with the last bit of season 2 being our new characters spotting Clem thus tying up the end of season 1.
---
DLC - Paying rent on what you already own
#6PokeyBananaPosted 3/2/2013 11:49:01 AM
couscous625 posted...

although those two characters didn't look very interesting honestly, .

How interesting were you expecting two distant shadowy figures to be?
---
DLC - Paying rent on what you already own
#7UnCool_HeadPosted 3/2/2013 8:22:35 PM
PokeyBanana posted...
couscous625 posted...

although those two characters didn't look very interesting honestly, .

How interesting were you expecting two distant shadowy figures to be?

I think he might be talking about the couple we met on episode 3 (Christa and... jeez, I forgot his name).
#8foolm0r0nPosted 3/15/2013 12:17:23 AM
It's gonna be 50 years in the future and they will have cyborg zombies instead and Clementine will pilot a space mech to kill the zombies
---
_foolmo_
'starting a relationship is like playing a serious game of mafia' - warlock7735
#9_LordAndSaviorPosted 3/16/2013 1:46:52 AM
I actually disagree, I feel like ending the first season where they did is sort of a poetic beauty to it. We only know what Lee knows and thats it.

Maybe they could let us see Clem in Season 2, but maybe for just a minute before moving on. I feel like it could only go bad if we play as her or play as a different character with her in our group.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#10pillerofautumnPosted 3/16/2013 6:13:33 PM
I agree with Lord and Savior. They should leave Clem alone. Her story as well as Lee's has been told. Usually they only ruin things by trying to further it. Incidentally, it is why I love American Horror Story.