This is not a game....

#113v1LR0n1NPosted 3/8/2013 5:39:09 PM
Klop_Job posted...
Point and Click computer/videogames have been in-existance for decades. Expand your viewpoint.

this is true. in fact my first computer game was a point and click Dejavu whish is still pretty good.......it should seriously get a more cinematic remake :D
---
-theRoninNamed47 (PSN) DatGi47(XBL) 7th_samurai (Steam)
#12AnthonyBrock2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:21:02 PM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
TC, while I honestly believe that everyone is entitled to there own opinions...........

Yours just happens to suck.

Why pay $60 for a game with a game play time of approximately 6-7 hours, when you can pay 25-30 dollars for a game with a game play time of 10-12 hours!

This game has given me more enjoyment than Skyrim, Oblivon, WaW, BO, and BOII combined. If you can't come to terms with the fact that games can have awesome stories to, then you-

Wait, just realized he's probably a troll..........................

NVM

Did I say I was talking about stories? No...so please tell me how I am troll because I found my own opinion...

I enjoy a story as much as the next person (hence why I think skip cut scene features in games is a stupid feature).

But this isn't a game...."point and clicks" have always been rather stupid...I am sorry you payed $20-$60 for a choose your own adventure novel...but I am at least glad you enjoyed it....still doesn't mean that it's a real game.

Sad that I have seen people use supposed "bots" for let's plays and couldn't even tell the difference if they had actually been playing the "game". I'm not asking for non-stop action....but at least me something to do other than occasionally moving the joy stick or pressing a button once in a blue moon. I mean hell I don't even play many action games....I think Devil May Cry is the only action series I like. Look at other games like Monster hunter, Zelda, Final Fantasy, or almost any other game...you can spend hours actually doing something and still have a good story going...but this is the era of lazy gamers...I forget the most popular games are those that require little to no skill and little to no real concentration to them whatsoever.

Again this is no game....just an interactive story/movie...to call it or anything like it a game is just an insult.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#13spacecowboy44Posted 3/8/2013 8:15:54 PM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...
TC, while I honestly believe that everyone is entitled to there own opinions...........

Why pay $60 for a game with a game play time of approximately 6-7 hours, when you can pay 25-30 dollars for a game with a game play time of 10-12 hours!

This game has given me more enjoyment than Skyrim, Oblivon, WaW, BO, and BOII combined. If you can't come to terms with the fact that games can have awesome stories to, then you-

NVM

Did I say I was talking about stories? No...so please tell me how I am troll because I found my own opinion...

I enjoy a story as much as the next person (hence why I think skip cut scene features in games is a stupid feature).

But this isn't a game...."point and clicks" have always been rather stupid...I am sorry you payed $20-$60 for a choose your own adventure novel...but I am at least glad you enjoyed it....still doesn't mean that it's a real game.

Sad that I have seen people use supposed "bots" for let's plays and couldn't even tell the difference if they had actually been playing the "game". I'm not asking for non-stop action....but at least me something to do other than occasionally moving the joy stick or pressing a button once in a blue moon. I mean hell I don't even play many action games....I think Devil May Cry is the only action series I like. Look at other games like Monster hunter, Zelda, Final Fantasy, or almost any other game...you can spend hours actually doing something and still have a good story going...but this is the era of lazy gamers...I forget the most popular games are those that require little to no skill and little to no real concentration to them whatsoever.

Again this is no game....just an interactive story/movie...to call it or anything like it a game is just an insult.

im sorry...i wasnt aware you were a very sensitive video game...need some tissues for your tears?
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#14IronTuskPosted 3/8/2013 8:37:38 PM
As much as a love early Final Fantasy, as their core most JRPGs just about walking around and selecting menu options. Doesn't sound like much of a "game" to me.

Doesn't matter. Enjoy what you enjoy, whatever class of entertainment it may be.
---
https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel
#15Billy-De-KidPosted 3/9/2013 11:28:09 AM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

NVM

Calling Hitler a person is an insult, but its true. No matter how much you hate a game, it doesn't give you the right to not call it a game.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
#16God_with_usPosted 3/12/2013 5:13:07 PM
Guys...guys...

guys...

Don't you know we're in the NO FUN ZONE?
---
I love God and know Jesus Christ died for our sins. John 3:16
#17Max58201Posted 3/16/2013 11:47:38 PM
You know how much I spent on choose your own adventure books as a kid considering inflation and such...

Point and click genre was huge back in the day

Sounds like a spoiled brat to me who expects every game to cater to his hyperactive needs
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#18_LordAndSaviorPosted 3/17/2013 2:58:01 AM
Call of Duty isn't a game, all you do is aim and shoot!

Some people prefer a game that consists of making choices, moving your character, and enjoying a beautiful story make more then one that consists of shooting and online multiplayer.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.