What character did you hate the most?

#1_Anomaly_Posted 3/10/2013 3:00:49 PM
Lilly by farrrrrrrr

i sided with kenny 99 times out of 100..

AND THE ONE TIME I DECIDE TO GIVE HER A BREAK..WHAT DOES SHE DO?

she takes the rv and vanishes.

im curious though..*SPOILERS*

what would happen if I kicked Lilly out?

im assuming the party would still have the rv..but im not so sure..
---
RARE..make another Conkers Bad Fur Day..Would you Kindly?
#2The_Milk_Man13Posted 3/11/2013 1:23:19 AM
I hated Larry the most. I mean geez, what a douche. You couldn't do anything to please that jerk...

Anyway, if you leave her on the side of the road it's up in the air what happens to her. She probably dies.

The RV gets left behind when you take the Train.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#3Klop_JobPosted 3/11/2013 7:51:24 AM
Anyone know what happens if you decide to join Lilly in stealing the RV? If you're on good terms with her you have the dialogue option to go with her, but what actually happens if that is chosen?
#4PokeyBananaPosted 3/11/2013 9:23:16 AM
Klop_Job posted...
Anyone know what happens if you decide to join Lilly in stealing the RV? If you're on good terms with her you have the dialogue option to go with her, but what actually happens if that is chosen?

She lets you out to get Clem, but then drives off anyway.
---
Day 1 DLC - Paying rent on what you already own
#5boredkid101Posted 3/12/2013 8:50:38 AM
I actually really liked Lilly. Her in Carley were some of my favorite characters in the game... which made Episode 3 all the more painful... I had done everything I could to try to get Lilly and Kenny to compromise; but when push would come to shove - I always supported Lilly and her military experience over Kenny's attitude. Sure I hated her father with a passion, but you can't fault her that...

On topic: The game did a good job of making me feel for certain characters just before their fate was in my hand. There were plenty of characters in my party that I was ready to kick out and use as zombie bait; right up to the point where I actually had the decision. They would have just shown me that they could either be assets, or felt some sort of remorse; always just enough to make me go out of my way to try to save them... /angry fist at Telltale
---
Kay - I still reserve the right to S*** MYSELF OOCLY if it randomly starts snowing.
Marsh - And I reserve the right to abuse that for my own petty amusement.
#6Mr_arizonaPosted 3/12/2013 3:55:26 PM
Lee.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#7Quorthon109Posted 3/13/2013 5:16:12 AM
Tie between Kenny and Larry, with Ben after them
---
http://i.imgur.com/Kjo08.jpg
#8pillerofautumnPosted 3/16/2013 5:22:25 PM
Definitely Kenny. Even though I tried to save his kid in Ep1, gave his kid food in Ep2, put his kid down so he wouldn't have to in Ep3, he still treats me like an enemy cause I didn't side with him on murdering Larry.
#9Max58201Posted 3/16/2013 11:08:40 PM
Anyone that isn't Clem

Spoilers

Clem is cute smart resourceful smarter and more mature then any adult you meet and her awesome cunning child one liners are the best

Larry... Giant dick... Like father like daughter

Ben... Anyone who abandons Clem deserves to rot... An idiot also

Kenny. Whiny selfish second to Larry in dickitude

His wife was cool. calm cool headed and wanted her son safe over anything

Duck. Just annoyed me. The detective part was cute but there is only room for one cute little kid unless they are siblings

Everyone else I could care less about by chp 2 my focus was Clem
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#10ROFLROOSTERPosted 3/24/2013 10:50:59 AM
Larry. and also Duck but I don't even have any reason for him. He just kind of annoyed me.

Larry was the only character who I actually disliked because other people (Lily for example) had reasons for what they were doing/their behavior. Larry was just creating conflict for no reason.
---
No.
Dead to me.