What character did you hate the most?

#11Strakadh_OFPosted 3/25/2013 7:58:58 PM
Larry and Lilly are the two obvious ones, Lilly is only tolerable if you blow powdered sugar up her ass one of the times shes ragging out on everyone.

Ben is absolutely pathetic, cant believe I had to wait till 4 to get rid of him. Wish there had been a way to get Lilly to shoot him instead of Carley.

I see a good deal of hate for Kenny but I think I understand why. I sided with him most of the time, I think hes a bit too real for people to handle, which is why he and Carley were the best people you could get.

Some of the majority answers I saw make me really happy that if something like this happened I wouldnt have to group up with you guys. Think Id be safe where I am.

I mean 85% of you would chop off the leg of a man you just met in the middle of a forest.....without time to even apply a tourniquet....then carry this poor dude screaming and spraying the last of his life out a stump...all the way back to the motel where...Suprise! We have a veterinarian and some bandages waiting.

Glad we got to put you through an impromptu amputation so we could haul you back to suffer for who knows how long until you die of infection or simply bleed out. Totally worth it so we can feel like we did a good thing.

Or the 73% who had their arm cut off the fun way.

You cant see the stern look and raised brow Im giving you. Get real.

Unless you were expecting a surgeon and all the crap he needs to do it correctly to just materialize minutes before a therapist with a nice prosthetic arm does the same.
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#12ryan0991Posted 3/25/2013 11:46:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13ryan0991Posted 3/26/2013 12:57:26 AM
*SPOILERS*

Some of the majority answers I saw make me really happy that if something like this happened I wouldnt have to group up with you guys. Think Id be safe where I am.

I mean 85% of you would chop off the leg of a man you just met in the middle of a forest.....without time to even apply a tourniquet....then carry this poor dude screaming and spraying the last of his life out a stump...all the way back to the motel where...Suprise! We have a veterinarian and some bandages waiting.

Glad we got to put you through an impromptu amputation so we could haul you back to suffer for who knows how long until you die of infection or simply bleed out. Totally worth it so we can feel like we did a good thing.

The power of hindsight.

They were trying to save him. It had nothing to do with trying to feel good about themselves. Also, I wasn't aware that there was a choice at that part until I saw the stats screen.

Or the 73% who had their arm cut off the fun way.

You cant see the stern look and raised brow Im giving you. Get real.

Unless you were expecting a surgeon and all the crap he needs to do it correctly to just materialize minutes before a therapist with a nice prosthetic arm does the same.

Keep in mind that a decision like that is made with the knowledge that Lee probably isn't going to die because of it. He's the player character and was protected by plot armor for the time being. Especially since the Dramatic Conclusion was in sight.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#14Sylar_LivesPosted 3/26/2013 1:34:28 PM
The entire St. John family. I hate them with a passion.
---
"Jar Jar is the key to all of this." -George Lucas
Last movie I've seen: Prometheus (8/10)
#15ajemison12Posted 3/26/2013 11:13:41 PM
I hated the crap out of Ben, always messing up, always getting second chances, after all those times I tried to stick up for him or reassure him. After I watched him skip out on Clem and then how he didn't notice that the axe was the thing keeping the walkers on the other side of the GLASS completely Transparent doors, I was through. I still don't regret letting Ben fall to his death and get eaten alive, He's basically the reason why a lot of the situation is so bad in episodes 3 and 4. Larry was just looking out for what was left of his family's well being but he could have let up seeing as how i saved his life in the drug store.

As for favs a lot of people didn't like Kenny but i always knew i could count on him since we both wanted to protect the kids and that pretty much meant that if anything had happened Clem would definitely be safe. Kenny, in my story, was my mans though RNS.Mark was cool i'm kinda upset he was only introduced to be killed off the same episode and even in death he was more help than Ben ever was. Doug was cool, he kept people entertained somewhat, always came through in the clutch and believed that Ben wasn't the thief to the point he took a bullet for him RIP to a Real Ass Ninja. Of course Clem, no explanation needed. Duck, he ended up growing on me with the whole batman thing right before his time. I guess Carley was cool, but i picked doug because the way he was pictured in the first episode it just made more sense to try to keep a tech guy alive, so sorry Doug haters.
#16ajemison12Posted 3/27/2013 12:16:55 AM
just rembered i also hate the whole cancer group
brie for being a fat hater
vern for telling me to give up clem to a "better life" after he clearly had intentions to rob the boat
and the afro one for also saying to shoot me
st johns- why are yall eating humans?
christa- why you asking all them questions, she also technically got kenny killed cause she clearly doesn't know what a gather step jump is

odim goes with the RN side he was cool and funny
#17pillerofautumnPosted 3/27/2013 6:06:49 PM
I sided with him most of the time, I think hes a bit too real for people to handle, which is why he and Carley were the best people you could get.

Yeah, was Hitler also "too" real?

Hyperbole aside, Kenny didn't make bad choices, but his delivery was terrible. You talk about not having to group up with any of us cause we make bad choices but you side with Kenny on most things. That guy could not keep a group together if it was a group of only Kenny's. He alienated anyone and everyone with his antics.

And towards the last few episodes, he basically developed Alzheimer's. And his obsession over the boat was ill-fated and dumb from the beginning. But you go ahead and side with Kenny. As long as you're not in my group, you can destroy your own group from the inside all you want.

As opposed to... leaving him there to get eaten alive? Think I rather give the man a shot at living than leaving him to, for sure, die.
Lilly is only tolerable if you blow powdered sugar up her ass one of the times shes ragging out on everyone.

And Kenny is only tolerable if you blow powdered sugar up his ass the one time he's most irrational and selfish. And also every other time involving Kenny.
#18manrightcheaPosted 4/3/2013 8:18:41 AM
BEN.

Little bastard and his dishonesty led to the deaths of 4 characters. You don't get worse than him.
---
GT: FRANK NlTTl
"I am a great wind who will sweep all before me like a........a great wind!"
#19destroyerman455Posted 4/3/2013 4:16:21 PM
Lily and Ben.

What I don't understand is how after Larry died, the only person left in the group who likes Lily is MAYBE Lee. Most of the time however, the player hates Lily like the rest so I don't understand how she still remained in the group and as "leader".

She was a complete jerk the entire time she was in the game. Especially the RV seen. She couldn't drop the whole thief issue and ends up shooting Carley in the head. Carley was my favorite character. She sided with you the entire time, she was attractive, and was very liked throughout the group.

And if you want to back the blame up even more, it was Ben's fault. They wouldn't have to leave the Motor Inn if it wasn't for him lying the entire time.

I wish we had left Ben in the woods when we first found him and/or that Lily had been left behind at the Motor Inn when they hopped on the RV to escape.

I thought I hated Larry at first, but these other 2 just pushed the envelope on the "WTF" scale.
---
Tactical Assessment, Red Chinese Victory, Impossible.
#20pillerofautumnPosted 4/3/2013 5:17:15 PM
What I don't understand is how after Larry died, the only person left in the group who likes Lily is MAYBE Lee. Most of the time however, the player hates Lily like the rest so I don't understand how she still remained in the group and as "leader".

It might have to do with her making the hard choices. Like that food situation at the beginning of ch2, I know I wouldn't want to have to decide who gets the limited amount of food every day. Having people give you the side eye cause you didn't feed them for a day or two.

In a situation like this, the best leader isn't the one who's well liked, it's the one who gets things done. Nobody else stepped up so she took charge.