What character did you hate the most?

#21JackalfoxPosted 4/4/2013 11:18:37 AM
Lilly. At first I thought she was alright, but then she killed my favorite character, Carley.

That's part of why I hate Philip in the TV series. While he is a major jerk to everyone, he's also the reason Andrea is dead. :( I hope that he dies a brutal death in season four.
---
Now Playing - Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS), Pokemon HeartGold (DS)
#22Ezero_De_MiloPosted 4/4/2013 3:55:02 PM
Jackalfox posted...
Lilly. At first I thought she was alright, but then she killed my favorite character, Carley.

That's part of why I hate Philip in the TV series. While he is a major jerk to everyone, he's also the reason Andrea is dead. :( I hope that he dies a brutal death in season four.

No...Andrea is the reason that Andrea is dead. She knew what he was capable of, and she had the moment when she could have killed him. Instead, she decided not to because she didn't want ANYONE, even this psychopath, to die. That choice cost a good number of people their lives, including hers. Does this make her choice to keep him alive a bad one? Yes, because she should have outweighed the good versus the bad, which the good would have HEAVILY outweighed the good. If she had killed him, she, all those people that went with him to the prison, some of the people AT the prison, and Milton would still be alive.
---
Secrets are what make treasures golden.
#23pillerofautumnPosted 4/4/2013 7:22:17 PM
Jackalfox posted...

No...Andrea is the reason that Andrea is dead. She knew what he was capable of, and she had the moment when she could have killed him. Instead, she decided not to because she didn't want ANYONE, even this psychopath, to die. That choice cost a good number of people their lives, including hers. Does this make her choice to keep him alive a bad one? Yes, because she should have outweighed the good versus the bad, which the good would have HEAVILY outweighed the good. If she had killed him, she, all those people that went with him to the prison, some of the people AT the prison, and Milton would still be alive.

That's assuming whoever takes the Governor's place wouldn't continue on the same path. His second in command (Martinez?) seems like the same type of person the Governor is. I mean, who watches someone gun down a group of mostly innocent woman and young adults and takes a car ride with the person afterwards? Martinez seems entirely ok with the idea of wiping out the prison. Instead of putting a target on her back and the prison group, since she would have to go to them after killing the Governor, Andrea wanted to broker peace instead. Have them living side by side means strength in numbers and trade.

She made a choice, it may have been the wrong one but it's not her fault she died. The Governor killed her.
#24destroyerman455Posted 4/6/2013 9:05:37 PM
pillerofautumn posted...
Jackalfox posted...

That's assuming whoever takes the Governor's place wouldn't continue on the same path. His second in command (Martinez?) seems like the same type of person the Governor is. I mean, who watches someone gun down a group of mostly innocent woman and young adults and takes a car ride with the person afterwards? Martinez seems entirely ok with the idea of wiping out the prison. Instead of putting a target on her back and the prison group, since she would have to go to them after killing the Governor, Andrea wanted to broker peace instead. Have them living side by side means strength in numbers and trade.

She made a choice, it may have been the wrong one but it's not her fault she died. The Governor killed her.

Nah man, i'll have to disagree with you on the Martinez part. Martinez wasn't that much of a good guy, but he wasn't nearly as bad as the Governor. Sure he got in the truck with him, but if you were in his position, a guy who was with the Gov for a long time, you trusted him and everything, and suddenly he murders a ton of people for no reason, right before your eyes, im pretty sure anyone would be unsure of what to do. You cant shoot him because he's been your boss for awhile, but you cant run either or you are dead too.

I'm sure the fighting would have continued a little bit after the Govs death, but I highly doubt a raid on the prison would have commenced if they had killed the Gov earlier on. Maybe a skirmish or 2, but I feel like Martinez would have been more willing to talk it out.
---
Tactical Assessment, Red Chinese Victory, Impossible.
#25Sylar_LivesPosted 4/7/2013 1:18:49 PM(edited)
Jackalfox posted...

I was more offended that he killed Axel. Poor dude was just trying to survive. Andrea brought it on herself by taking the psycho's side constantly.

Also, Martinez is much more like Merle than the Governor. In fact, his conversation with Daryl seemed to imply he didn't even want to fight the prison group. He's just trying to survive. If you actually pay attention to his reaction when the Governor shoots his men down, he is more or less is shock. He and Shump were reluctant to get in the truck with Philip, but ultimately decided he was their best chance at survival.
---
"Jar Jar is the key to all of this." -George Lucas
Last movie I've seen: Prometheus (8/10)
#26RuefullyPosted 4/7/2013 1:56:14 PM
I found Duck to be annoying. Nothing about him was cute or endearing or likeable. And Kenny. It wasn't so much that his opinions were wrong, just that he was a jerk about it. I liked him at first but he quickly became grating
#27rifle98Posted 4/12/2013 1:01:05 PM
Larry
---
We have a cure we'll save you all-Ryder White the biggest lie ever.