Can't Start Episode 3

#1LegionofskaroPosted 3/11/2013 2:15:19 AM
I just finished Episode 2, watched the credits then selected episode 3. But When It started, It was episode one. Every time I try to start episode 3 it starts episode one. Has this happened to anyone else and can someone tell me how to fix it?
#2The_Milk_Man13Posted 3/11/2013 2:22:34 AM
Download the rest of the Episodes. They glitch if they aren't all together for some reason. If you have the Disk version than you're just SOL.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#3Legionofskaro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 2:27:22 AM
No disc, I downloaded them from Xbox Live. And I downloaded all of them at the same time. I also just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the third episode and I still have the same problem.
#4The_Milk_Man13Posted 3/11/2013 2:33:52 AM
Huh... I had that happen to me once too come to think of it, but it only reset once, not repeatedly. Try replaying the last little bit of chapter 2 and go from there? And that's just a shot in the dark. Hope someone shows up that can help you out for real. =(
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#5SMonty2000Posted 3/12/2013 8:15:38 AM
Legionofskaro posted...
No disc, I downloaded them from Xbox Live. And I downloaded all of them at the same time. I also just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the third episode and I still have the same problem.

I had the same problem and found this workaround on Telltale's forums. After you finish episode two and you're back at the main menu, quit the game. Go to system settings/memory and select the device the game is stored on. Select games, scroll down to Walking Dead, and select it. Delete episodes two, four, and five. Dont delete episode one as its required for the game to run and dont delete your save file. Start the game back up and you should be able to play episode three. After you finish three, you'll want to delete it and redownload episode four. Basically, don't keep more than two episodes on your Xbox and you should be fine, but be sure to copy your save to another slot after each episode in case you do have problems.