So I just finished episode 1 and.....

#1TheAnalogKid06Posted 3/14/2013 3:43:19 AM
I instantly downloaded episodes 2 and 3 and will download the rest after I put more money on my debit card. What a great game, I went into it thinking it would be not that good but I was blown away. I heard that episode 1 is the weakest of the episodes so I can't wait to play the rest. This has to be the best adaption of a TV series (which I also started recently and love now) into a game. Anyone else have this experience? No spoilers please.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
#2couscous625Posted 3/14/2013 5:20:24 AM
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
This has to be the best adaption of a TV series (which I also started recently and love now) into a game. Anyone else have this experience? No spoilers please.

its actually based off the books, not the show, so dont bother looking for daryl.

that being said, it is a pretty sweet game
---
I had a dream when i was in high school that i attended the punk rock academy.
#3TheAnalogKid06(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:06:54 AM
couscous625 posted...
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
This has to be the best adaption of a TV series (which I also started recently and love now) into a game. Anyone else have this experience? No spoilers please.

its actually based off the books, not the show, so dont bother looking for daryl.

that being said, it is a pretty sweet game

I really want to pick up the books soon, I heard they are just as good if not better than the TV show and game. Admittedly, the lack of Daryl is depressing news to say the least lol. It's just so awesome to see an adaption of a book turn out so well as a video game, I wish more developers could do that.
---
#4Klop_JobPosted 3/14/2013 6:46:25 AM
Yeah as soon as I tried out the demo I was instantly hooked and just bought all 5 then and there. Lol. Brilliant brilliant game. I'd say Episode 5 is the weakest though. Episode 2 and 3 are the best, and then episode 1 and 4 follow and with episode 5 finally being the weakest (but sitll good)
#5couscous625Posted 3/15/2013 5:30:12 PM
Klop_Job posted...
Yeah as soon as I tried out the demo I was instantly hooked and just bought all 5 then and there. Lol. Brilliant brilliant game. I'd say Episode 5 is the weakest though. Episode 2 and 3 are the best, and then episode 1 and 4 follow and with episode 5 finally being the weakest (but sitll good)

5 was quick, but soooo tragic. im pretty manly but it had me tearing up.

and that scene where your walking to the hotel was badass
---
#6TheAnalogKid06(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 5:48:55 PM
Klop_Job posted...

I beat episode 2 last night, it was so incredible. I was on the edge of my seat for a lot of it.
---
#7pillerofautumnPosted 3/16/2013 6:17:40 PM
Klop_Job posted...

I beat episode 2 last night, it was so incredible. I was on the edge of my seat for a lot of it.

I would recommend not playing them all back to back. Let each episode sit for a while. Gotta be honest, the long wait in between episode releases last year was part of the story's appeal. It got you thinking about what had happen and what could happen next. And the anticipation building made actually playing the game that much better.
#8couscous625Posted 3/16/2013 8:35:21 PM
pillerofautumn posted...
Klop_Job posted...

I would recommend not playing them all back to back. Let each episode sit for a while. Gotta be honest, the long wait in between episode releases last year was part of the story's appeal. It got you thinking about what had happen and what could happen next. And the anticipation building made actually playing the game that much better.

its true, i know its going to be impossible, but try to wait between chapters to let things sink in. especially between 4 and 5, we had a long time to think about things to come.
---
#9TheAnalogKid06(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 2:49:46 AM
couscous625 posted...
pillerofautumn posted...
Klop_Job posted...

its true, i know its going to be impossible, but try to wait between chapters to let things sink in. especially between 4 and 5, we had a long time to think about things to come.

It is going to be impossible to wait, they are very hard to put down. At least I can have that feeling when Season 2 episodes start to be released. I am about to finish episode 3, it's been amazing so far. I still think episode 2 has been my favorite and the most consistently good so far though.
---