I have to say... (spoilers chapters 1 and 2)

#1The_HighPosted 4/9/2013 5:37:39 PM
Larry and Lilly...

The game was doing a great job of making me feel like I had a good amount of control over what was happening until Larry punched me in the face while the zombies invaded the store. Didn't have another issue with it until Lilly watched me almost get zapped to death by an electric fence.

In a real zombie apocalypse I swear to all the gods that are and were that any human being who attempted to knock me out in front of a wave of zombies would not be given the privilege to continue to have a heartbeat. The same goes for someone I've been living with for three months standing by with a rifle while a redneck attempts to end me.

Apart from having no option to kill them both immediately, and the apparent lack of anyone else noticing the two attempted homicides by the same family members... good stuff so far.
---
"Ars Longa, Vita Brevis, Occasio Praeceps, Experimentum Periculosum, Iudicium Difficile."
-Hippocrates
#2destroyerman455Posted 4/10/2013 1:52:06 PM
The_High posted...
Larry and Lilly...

The game was doing a great job of making me feel like I had a good amount of control over what was happening until Larry punched me in the face while the zombies invaded the store. Didn't have another issue with it until Lilly watched me almost get zapped to death by an electric fence.

In a real zombie apocalypse I swear to all the gods that are and were that any human being who attempted to knock me out in front of a wave of zombies would not be given the privilege to continue to have a heartbeat. The same goes for someone I've been living with for three months standing by with a rifle while a redneck attempts to end me.

Apart from having no option to kill them both immediately, and the apparent lack of anyone else noticing the two attempted homicides by the same family members... good stuff so far.

They get worse as the game progresses. I absolutely hate Lily, I wont spoil anything, but she's just terrible.

If Larry and Lily were with me in a real Zombie Apocalypse, I would have killed them quickly. Those 2 cause more harm than good during the entire time they are around.
---
Tactical Assessment, Red Chinese Victory, Impossible.
#3knives outPosted 4/10/2013 2:22:01 PM
agreed. i would lose larry and lily with a quickness.
---
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".
#4skiguy1981Posted 4/10/2013 5:16:37 PM
destroyerman455 posted...
The_High posted...
Larry and Lilly...

They get worse as the game progresses. I absolutely hate Lily, I wont spoil anything, but she's just terrible.

If Larry and Lily were with me in a real Zombie Apocalypse, I would have killed them quickly. Those 2 cause more harm than good during the entire time they are around.

oh I left lilly by the side of the road that b
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
#5The_High(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 5:59:13 PM
Yeah I ended up dumping Lily by the road when she decided to shoot one of the most useful members of the group because she didn't like being told the truth.

...really... really... REALLY wish I could have just killed her (and her dad) myself.
---
"Ars Longa, Vita Brevis, Occasio Praeceps, Experimentum Periculosum, Iudicium Difficile."
-Hippocrates
#6Kitty_StriderPosted 5/6/2013 2:27:10 AM
The_High posted...
Yeah I ended up dumping Lily by the road when she decided to shoot one of the most useful members of the group because she didn't like being told the truth.

...really... really... REALLY wish I could have just killed her (and her dad) myself.

By the time they were both gone in my game, I really did not feel too bad.
At first, there were a lot of things I thought Lily griped about, but at the same time she DID have a lot of valid complaints and points, it was just her attitude about it all that sucked. And the vibes that she is a woman who feels easily empowered. (Which gives us women a bad name in general when stuff like that goes down.) That really started to wear on my nerves.

But her threatening anyone of her own team with a gun was kind of a "last straw" type of situation. I left her on the road as well, as she was a threat to the group that you're trying to reside in and protect.
---
~ I come before you to stand behind you, to tell you a story I know nothing about. ~