you cannot move more than the allowed number of cards to the deck?

#1FinaliizePosted 2/21/2013 5:47:23 PM
Really not understanding this message. I have well under 60 cards and some spell cards like Harpie's Feather Duster has a red censor sign and won't allow me to add it to my deck. Unless im completely lost can anyone explain this to me
#2t_EphYPosted 2/21/2013 5:48:25 PM
You get that message when you try to put more copies of a card into a deck than you are allowed to have. The red (/) means that Harpie's Feather Duster is forbidden, and you can not have any copies of it in your deck.
---
GT - EphY
#3YamiAshleyPosted 2/21/2013 5:49:57 PM
t_EphY posted...
You get that message when you try to put more copies of a card into a deck than you are allowed to have. The red (/) means that Harpie's Feather Duster is forbidden, and you can not have any copies of it in your deck.

And there's no way to change this (yet.)
---
XBL GT: HumanDjentipede
YGO:DD, COD:BO
#4Finaliize(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:51:34 PM
t_EphY posted...

So unless i'm missing something what would be the purpose of getting the card? Lol
#5t_EphYPosted 2/21/2013 5:54:25 PM
Finaliize posted...
So unless i'm missing something what would be the purpose of getting the card? Lol

Staring in horror at the unbelievably broken cards that used to be around. Also, sometimes cards move down from Forbidden, and Konami may (heavy emphasis on the possibility that they won't) provide DLC to reflect that change.
---
GT - EphY
#6Safer_777Posted 2/22/2013 4:23:09 AM
There were cards that were forbidden and now are unlimited.The game changes all the time.Now you may ask why they put them here?Because maybe one day Konami will update the banlist.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#7Elric_banePosted 2/22/2013 9:55:13 PM
wtf they banned destiny hero disk commander
#8GaazuraPosted 2/22/2013 10:39:03 PM
Elric_bane posted...

Because it's pretty easy reviving him, and drawing two cards because he is revived is pretty much ban worthy.
It's banned in real life too for advanced and OCG.
#9lighting_rock84Posted 2/24/2013 4:29:32 PM
Elric_bane posted...

Let me sum up why. Card of safe Return lets you draw 1 card for each monster special summoned from the grave and Disk Commander lets you draw 2 cards, Since he is a weak monster Limit Reverse, Graceful Revival, Call of the Haunted, Monster Reborn, Primature, and other Cards to special summon from the graveyard let you be able to get massive draws.
---
Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!
Pokemon White FC:0132-4106-0107