Team discussion and tip exchange.

#1Endless_NightPosted 4/18/2013 9:45:12 AM
Just curious to see how many people are playing this and what does your team consist of and tactic used.

My team consist of Destroyer, Psychic and Samurai. I'm currently at Chapter 2 and my primary tactic is to put my destroyer on counter and have psychic cast heat body on him. My samurai is my handy man who tends to heal the party with items or just dealing damage here and there.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#2punkvolume3Posted 4/18/2013 10:11:33 AM
Mine's Destroyer, Hacker, and Idol. My destroyer is the main damage dealer, while I use the hacker for buffs and hacking. I'm still testing the idol out. Btw, I'm at Chapter 3.
#3KouliPosted 4/18/2013 11:43:49 AM
Destroyer solo so far, chapter 3 as well.
---
Next: SMT4
www.youtube.com/Kouli30
#4ultrosPosted 4/18/2013 12:19:20 PM
Im using a trickster, psycic and a samurai so far. I still havnt unlocked the custom option so I can allocate my points though. :D

Just started playing.

But I will probably make one of each class later so I can mix and match.
#5KuroikiPosted 4/18/2013 1:49:47 PM
Just arrived at Chapter 3 with Psychic and Hacker.
The enemy AI seems to target a lot my Hacker for some reasons...
#6savorysgiPosted 4/18/2013 3:29:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7savorysgiPosted 4/18/2013 3:33:26 PM
I'm using destroyer, samurai and idol. Idol is pretty useful, especially that order action bluff (spam your enemy with attacks 3 times in one turn).
#8SieKensouPosted 4/18/2013 4:33:03 PM
currently: Trickster (dagger), Psychic, Idol

and prologue.

idol is pretty awesome so far (haven't unlocked Custom yet)
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#9Angel_MoisPosted 4/18/2013 6:02:45 PM
Idol x Destroyer x Psychic

Once you unlock more skills, use Idol's ATK Form, Destroyer's counter and Physics heat body.

Idol's skills in (little) depth:

*ATK Form increases attack for that turn, while lowering defenses. DEF Form increases defense, lowers attack. Both activate the Fever bar

*Iyashii no Ballad (Healing Ballad?) is also nice since it heals everywhere, though the amount is very small. At least it gets the job done if you don't have enough points to update Psychic's Cure. Has a small chance of recovering status if on Fever mode

*Mosquito V hits all targets, super effective against flying enemies, upgraded can lower their evasiveness.

*Berserker V hits one target, can inflict Blind status

*Dry Ice, lowers chance of being targeted

*Totsugeki Groove (Assault Groove?) is a Order Action that basically gives you 3 more normal attacks.

*Susume Rock N Roll &#65288;Advance Rock N Roll?) can only be activated at Fever 1, makes your allies use a "level 1" skill

*Gift for You passes your negative status onto the enemy

*XXX Accident gives your allies a random boost (so far I've had magic resistance up and dry ice)

*Hai Gyaranti (Not sure how this is pronounced, maybe High Guarantee?) increases your Az drop if you finish the battle in 3 turns and if you're in Fever mode,

*Colorful Stage is an auto activating skill that increases SP gain

So this is it for now! I'll try my best to answer any questions you guys might have
---
Because you can't spell Senel Coolidge without Cool. <3
Official Naghi of the Type-0 board.
#10SieKensouPosted 4/18/2013 8:34:06 PM
high guarantee vs wolf
boost without fever is 4ap

w/o HG, 1wolf, 7ap
w/ HG, 1wolf, 11ap
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462