Team discussion and tip exchange.

#11Endless_Night(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 7:41:46 PM
Kouli posted...
Destroyer solo so far, chapter 3 as well.

What the!? You're using only one character only? Is it even possible??

Anyway, I'm thinking of changing out my samurai for idol but at level 30, I'm afraid that my idol won't be able to catch up with the enemies.

Just some random thoughts. I'm at level 30 and just ended chapter 2. I was surprised how fast the boss fell when the director of this game had to try 3 times to kill it. Did I over-level of something??
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#12SeinarukanaPosted 4/18/2013 8:00:10 PM
Kouli posted...

How do you pull that off against the dragons?
---
PSN: Tenrou_Kunagi
#13punkvolume3Posted 4/18/2013 9:20:06 PM
Endless_Night posted...

Anyway, I'm thinking of changing out my samurai for idol but at level 30, I'm afraid that my idol won't be able to catch up with the enemies.

Just some random thoughts. I'm at level 30 and just ended chapter 2. I was surprised how fast the boss fell when the director of this game had to try 3 times to kill it. Did I over-level of something??

I think I was lvl 26 when I finished chapter 2, the boss was just weak, and it didn't use any charged attack at all like the other dragons.
#14punkvolume3Posted 4/18/2013 10:06:05 PM
Anyone know where to acquire "Killer Attract" support skill, I'm almost finished with chapter 3 and I still don't have it. Did I miss it earlier or is it non-existent in this game?
#15KuroikiPosted 4/18/2013 10:52:55 PM
punkvolume3 posted...
Anyone know where to acquire "Killer Attract" support skill, I'm almost finished with chapter 3 and I still don't have it. Did I miss it earlier or is it non-existent in this game?

It exist just continue the story. (Ch.4 Desert - talk the NPC there)
#16SougonPosted 4/18/2013 10:53:11 PM
Endless_Night posted...
Kouli posted...

I did it on the first game. With a Psychic. That was fun, ended up at level 99 and still having a tough time against the final boss on that game. It's why I'm doing it again on this one.

Seinarukana posted...
Kouli posted...

How do you pull that off against the dragons?

Pain and suffering, I suppose. But as long as you can heal, do damage, and avoid death, anything is possible.
---
PSN: Genshuku
#17Endless_Night(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 12:21:29 AM
Sougon posted...
Endless_Night posted...
Kouli posted...

I did it on the first game. With a Psychic. That was fun, ended up at level 99 and still having a tough time against the final boss on that game. It's why I'm doing it again on this one.

Wow, kudos to you man. Maybe I'll try that after I complete this game. So far so good :D
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#18Endless_Night(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:06:04 AM
punkvolume3 posted...

It's after Chapter 3, when you get to go to the desert. Talk the the soldier just in front of the enterence to get it. Just got it myself :D
---
#19KouliPosted 4/19/2013 3:10:57 AM
>>What the!? You're using only one character only? Is it even possible??

>>How do you pull that off against the dragons?

Yeah, solo is already doable in first game (not sure about Takehaya though), Destroyer is quite suitable for it and in fact, easier than you think. Preparation I usually do is, prioritize on modding the factory so I can have the best gear possible, level up a bit than usual, stock up and the main part, memorize possible dragon/boss pattern then COUNTER accordingly. Believe it or not, dragons in both games, VERY predictable since a lot of them follow patterns.

For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea9RIrfBXz4 Jigowatt from 1st game, fixed pattern at different stage of its health, very doable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvAOu-uhbc8 Oceanus from 2020-II, a matter of predicting its bite attack and use bite counter (unlike usual counter, specific counter like this can have you to avoid the damage AND damage the boss lot more).
---
Next: SMT4
www.youtube.com/Kouli30
#20IdonahoPosted 4/19/2013 9:06:30 AM
I did Samurai, Destroyer, Hacker in the previous game and so I'm doing Trickster, Idol, Psychic this time around.