Team discussion and tip exchange.

#21ultrosPosted 4/19/2013 11:26:18 AM
Ive made one of each class now and I am mixing, matching and enjoying!

Right now Im gonna try out Samurai, Destroyer with an Idol backing them up.

Should be fun.

:D
#22SieKensouPosted 4/19/2013 11:43:47 AM
ultros posted...
Ive made one of each class now and I am mixing, matching and enjoying!

Right now Im gonna try out Samurai, Destroyer with an Idol backing them up.

Should be fun.

:D

sounds like you'll likely be abusing Totsugeki Groove.....
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#23Endless_Night(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 9:26:09 PM
Destroyers, Destroyers Everywhere~

Anyway, feel free to post any questions here, be it gameplay or translation. I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#24SieKensouPosted 4/19/2013 10:15:47 PM
anyone attempting a triple idol team?
---
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#25deathruto123Posted 4/20/2013 1:41:01 AM
punkvolume3 posted...
Endless_Night posted...
What the!? You're using only one character only? Is it even possible??

Anyway, I'm thinking of changing out my samurai for idol but at level 30, I'm afraid that my idol won't be able to catch up with the enemies.

Just some random thoughts. I'm at level 30 and just ended chapter 2. I was surprised how fast the boss fell when the director of this game had to try 3 times to kill it. Did I over-level of something??

I think I was lvl 26 when I finished chapter 2, the boss was just weak, and it didn't use any charged attack at all like the other dragons.

Did you grind your destroyer's level before you fight the boss? And how did you know which attack was coming in your Jigowatt video?
---
Nothing To Do
#26billy_rabinoPosted 4/20/2013 2:48:30 AM
I used Psychic, Destroyer, and Trickster (Dagger) in the previous game. I planned to use Idol, Samurai, and Psychic in this game, but Psychic have to wait until Chapter 3 since I want to use the Lucier Avatar. Currently it's only a duet with Idol and Samurai.
---
Just a passing-through Kamen Rider, Remember that!!
#27SieKensouPosted 4/20/2013 7:27:42 AM
Angel_Mois posted...
Idol x Destroyer x Psychic

Once you unlock more skills, use Idol's ATK Form, Destroyer's counter and Psychic's heat body.

or how about:

Idol, Trickster(Gun), Destroyer....

Destroyer's counter
Trickster's Hiding + Bushtrap
Idol for extra attacks either with groove or rock&roll.
---
#28XenoStrikerDXPosted 4/20/2013 7:57:30 AM
billy_rabino posted...
I used Psychic, Destroyer, and Trickster (Dagger) in the previous game. I planned to use Idol, Samurai, and Psychic in this game, but Psychic have to wait until Chapter 3 since I want to use the Lucier Avatar. Currently it's only a duet with Idol and Samurai.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, you can transfer a character's stats into a new one using the new Change option (it's on the Manage section of the Murakumo Office terminal), so you can just use one now and then transfer the stats into a Lucier. Of course, when does the Change function get unlocked I have no idea.

I wanted to use a Psychic Lucier too, but for now I'll just have to go with the School Girl as the avatar.
#29Jo_RockPosted 4/20/2013 8:15:40 AM
SieKensou posted...
Angel_Mois posted...
Idol x Destroyer x Psychic

Once you unlock more skills, use Idol's ATK Form, Destroyer's counter and Psychic's heat body.

or how about:

Idol, Trickster(Gun), Destroyer....

Destroyer's counter
Trickster's Hiding + Bushtrap
Idol for extra attacks either with groove or rock&roll.

Thats my team and tactic right there!
---
Women Who Say "Work Or Me, Which One Is Important?", Give Them A German Suplex - Gintama
#30billy_rabinoPosted 4/20/2013 6:30:33 PM
XenoStrikerDX posted...
Unless I'm reading it wrong, you can transfer a character's stats into a new one using the new Change option (it's on the Manage section of the Murakumo Office terminal), so you can just use one now and then transfer the stats into a Lucier. Of course, when does the Change function get unlocked I have no idea.

I wanted to use a Psychic Lucier too, but for now I'll just have to go with the School Girl as the avatar.

Wait, they can do that now? Well, I guess I'm still going to stick with using 2 character till the end of chapter 3, I hope the boss fight is not that hard. Can you guys told me the recommended level for the boss dragon of chapter 2 and 3?. I'm currently in Intermission and both my character are at 23.
---
Just a passing-through Kamen Rider, Remember that!!