Team discussion and tip exchange.

#31KuroikiPosted 4/20/2013 8:35:32 PM(edited)
Usually your currently level+5~6 is enough with good selection of skills and preparation.
I arrived Ch.7 at Lv.50~52.
#32Uchiha_Sasuke38Posted 4/21/2013 9:28:28 AM
Kuroiki posted...
Usually your currently level+5~6 is enough with good selection of skills and preparation.
I arrived Ch.7 at Lv.50~52.

Really? I arrived at Ch 5 with a Lv 49 team. Am I grinding too much?
---
El Psy Congroo
PSN: Super38520
#33SieKensouPosted 4/21/2013 11:57:03 AM
wow...idol..
in ch2 at Roppongi, i found Popular Megaphone... it gave me a +46Atk....for a total of 122atk...

crazy boost from early treasure..
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#34KuroikiPosted 4/21/2013 2:23:24 PM
Uchiha_Sasuke38 posted...
Really? I arrived at Ch 5 with a Lv 49 team. Am I grinding too much?

I usually avoid normal encounter at minimum and I'm more Skills than Level so I tend to reduce 10 level to reset my Skills when needed.
#35Angel_MoisPosted 4/21/2013 3:05:49 PM
I just started Chapter 4 and I already miss my Trickster orz but Idol is so much fun! I managed to get into Super Fever mode and it was crazy: attack and defense buffs + regen. It totally saved me from that Izumi battle.

So, more Idol skills!

*Zekkyou Kanakiri V: deals physical damage to a single target, may cause Curse Status during Fever Mode. Has a small chance of going into Fever 1

*Shuffle V: deals 1-3 hits to a single target. Effective against flying enemies

*Follow Me: priority move that allows an ally to act first ->Fever 1

*SPD Form: Needs Fever 1. Allows allies to act first for 1 turn -> Fever 2

*CURE Form: Needs Fever 2. Increases effect of healing spells/items -> Fever 3

*Motto Totsugeki Groove: order action that gives you 3 more attacks with increased critical chance -> Fever 1

*Susume! Rock & Roll: Needs Fever 2. Orders allies to use level 2 skills -> small chance of Fever 3

*Save the Soul: Needs Fever 2. Makes allies prioritize their survival

*Pro no Konjou (The Pro's Will Power?): auto skill. Revives you with 1 HP. ONLY WORKS ONCE PER BATTLE.

*Through React: When used, it remains activated for 5 turns. When active, it will give you an extra turn if you dodge any incoming attacks

*Over Minutes: auto skill. Increases duration of buffs/react skills for 1 turn

*Rocket Starter: auto skill. Recovers a little bit of Life when the battle starts ->small chance of Fever 1
---
Because you can't spell Senel Coolidge without Cool. <3
Official Naghi of the Type-0 board.
#36PirateHamsterPosted 4/21/2013 5:26:05 PM
Looking to use a hacker this time around cause I went Psychic Trickster Destroyer in the first game. I tried to use a Hacker in place of my Trickster in the first game but she kind of just fell short.

Can anyone using a hacker this time around tell me your experience? Also how do you build it anyway? Hacker seems to overlap now with idol since they both do buffs but Idol seems to be more proficient at it. Are the hacking skills any good this time?
---
No this isn't supposed to sink, it's made out of fish!
#37SieKensouPosted 4/21/2013 5:54:27 PM
PirateHamster posted...
Looking to use a hacker this time around cause I went Psychic Trickster Destroyer in the first game. I tried to use a Hacker in place of my Trickster in the first game but she kind of just fell short.

Can anyone using a hacker this time around tell me your experience? Also how do you build it anyway? Hacker seems to overlap now with idol since they both do buffs but Idol seems to be more proficient at it. Are the hacking skills any good this time?

Hackers buff with effects and elements

Idols buff with current-turn-stat-enhancements as well as a huge focus on turn extension or otherwise extra attacks. they also debuff enemy with a few status effects. on their own, idols focus a lot on becoming more evasive to the enemy. with their skill Berserk V, they try and redirect enemy attacks to themselves while turning them blind (so that they will miss)

hackers just toy with the enemy...
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#38KuroikiPosted 4/21/2013 6:43:21 PM(edited)
This time Hacker is a bit hard to use since in early Chapter most of their skills needed are locked but they are still pretty useful. (Mid to late game)
ハッキングワン no longer have High success once maxed, making hacking harder.
カースオール + マッドストライフ is pretty good in term of damage.
Once they have their React skill it'll allow you to use the Extra Turn to set-up.

Bosses have a rather high resistance against Hacking so its a bit hard to pull it off.
Hacker still have their reliable Atk/Def buff and resistance against Fire/Ice.
Bデータイレイザー Can recover any Abnormal status faster except stone.
リジェネレーター (HP Regen) is pretty useless so don't waste your SP on it.
Their main Healing is サバゲーナリッジ + Aスキルコーラー.

One of their new skills revolve with Trap(Ice/Fire/Cure).
If you can deal Fire damage the trap will activate and it'll give additional damage.
Its also useful against those フロワロ which instant kill them even at Lv.1.
They can also reduce enemy's Atk/Def once they're in Hacking state.
She have ラッキーゲイン which boost evasion and Idol's order command.
They can also enchant Fire/Ice it can be useful against certain enemies.

Because of the new class Idol there aren't a lot of users that use Hacker. (I think)
Idol at the start of the game pretty overshadow Hacker.
Also, by End Game Idol are pretty strong in buff/order and attacker.
#39billy_rabinoPosted 4/21/2013 10:40:02 PM
So how do you increase Idol's Fever Gauge? It seem to just randomly increased sometimes. And also how to enter High Fever? I accidentally enter it when fighting a Dragon and it never happened again.
---
Just a passing-through Kamen Rider, Remember that!!
#40AnimesetsunaPosted 4/22/2013 3:14:51 AM
I use Samurai , Destroyer , and Idol most of the time. Currently on Chapter 2.