Team discussion and tip exchange.

#41SieKensouPosted 4/22/2013 4:45:46 AM
billy_rabino posted...
So how do you increase Idol's Fever Gauge? It seem to just randomly increased sometimes. And also how to enter High Fever? I accidentally enter it when fighting a Dragon and it never happened again.

first you need to initialize it with a skill that activates fever mode. after that, either use skills that increase it or dodge an enemy attack.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#42punkvolume3Posted 4/22/2013 5:10:50 AM
is it just me or did they remove the heavy counter stance? btw I'm at ch 6.
#43KouliPosted 4/22/2013 6:10:01 AM
Yup, they removed it, done my Destroyer solo yesterday. The basic counter has 10 levels, from 6th level and on, it requires 3 Mana...
---
Next: SMT4
www.youtube.com/Kouli30
#44Endless_Night(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 7:41:21 AM
Finally reach a boss that is stopping me from progressing. Damn it's hard. Just a quick question, does status guard stack? Like 2 50% guard for a status gives you 100%.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#45KouliPosted 4/22/2013 8:16:53 AM
Yup.
---
Next: SMT4
www.youtube.com/Kouli30
#46Endless_Night(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:36:41 AM
Kouli posted...
Yup.

Thanks for the reply. Just got through the boss btw. Now onto my last chapter!!
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#47KuroikiPosted 4/22/2013 11:13:29 AM(edited)
Also clear the game yesterday with Hacker and Psychic.
By the way... is it just me or the last boss is awfully weak? (weaker than the previous title last boss)
Most of his attack misses and even if I get hit it doesn't hurt that much compare to those normal dragons.
#48NSROXASXIONPosted 4/22/2013 11:33:10 AM
Well I already made a question but in chapter 5 in the Metro station there are burrowing enemies that block the way to the energy spike that You have to beat....Also in the desert part (I'm sorry I don't ready kanji) there is a part in sector 2 that there are 2 barrier dragons that I cannot reach, does anyone know how to get there? I like to keep dragon count to 0
#49KuroikiPosted 4/22/2013 12:00:20 PM(edited)
NSROXASXION posted...
Well I already made a question but in chapter 5 in the Metro station there are burrowing enemies that block the way to the energy spike that You have to beat....Also in the desert part (I'm sorry I don't ready kanji) there is a part in sector 2 that there are 2 barrier dragons that I cannot reach, does anyone know how to get there? I like to keep dragon count to 0

Ah... simply wait for them to get out (waiting next to them) or cause a battle to occur.
Regarding to those two dragons that are blocking simply head to Area 3 (工場エリア3) Checkpoint
go forward one area and check around, there should be a ladder that will allow you to go down.
#50NSROXASXIONPosted 4/22/2013 6:37:10 PM
Kuroiki posted...
NSROXASXION posted...

Ah... simply wait for them to get out (waiting next to them) or cause a battle to occur.
Regarding to those two dragons that are blocking simply head to Area 3 (工場エリア3) Checkpoint
go forward one area and check around, there should be a ladder that will allow you to go down.

Thanks I've got that now! And another question...in Chapter X there's a barrier in area 4 i think with 3 guardians....I'm lvl 90 with a Psychic, Idol and Trickster (gun)....any tips? There was a part back there that had 2 dragons and I couldn't do it unless I separated the two...but now 3?