Team discussion and tip exchange.

#81krozallenPosted 5/1/2013 9:06:41 AM
question here... what map and monster i need to kill to get the quest item for Destroyer's Hi-Ougi?
#82IdonahoPosted 5/1/2013 11:06:27 AM
For dragons I've been going with:
Idol: Dry Ice > ATK Form > (usually stuck with) cure/recovery > Rock and Roll > S Mellow Time > Through React > Save the Soul
Trickster: Assassin's React > status inflicting (blind > paralyze > poison) > (Full Moon) Vampire > Assassin Eyes
Psychic: Concentrate > Frost Burn > Concentrate or Frost Burn > Cure

I only use Frost Burn. It seems to be more effective in damage and mana cost over skills applied to weaknesses, but then again my "advanced" elemental skills are only level one so I don't know.
#83jygtingPosted 5/1/2013 12:31:53 PM
krozallen posted...
question here... what map and monster i need to kill to get the quest item for Destroyer's Hi-Ougi?

Go to Ikebukuro, second option, take the SE path and follow it to reach 218m. Here's the video I did since someone also asked the same question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TlpD8pilUM
---
Gackt can kill a million demons just by flicking his hair, causing many fangirls to arrive and hug his leg. -Sparta19
#84krozallenPosted 5/2/2013 6:14:41 PM
thx. already got the Destroyer's Hi-Ougi ^_^
#85Endless_Night(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 9:20:14 PM
Yeah~ Just completed the game. Off to the new dungeon and BAM!! Got owned instantly. Thank god I have a destroyer in my party. The 5 blue dog dragon formation is really a killer. I cannot imagine a party without a destroyer dealing well with those enemies -.-"

And is it me or did they nerf destroyer? React that doesn't happen 50% of the time, no high counter, specific counters are not really 100% damage proof (although the damage you receive is still very low), new moves aren't really that great.

That said, it's still one of the better class thanks to its ability to counter.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#86KuroikiPosted 5/3/2013 7:26:58 AM
Endless_Night posted...
Yeah~ Just completed the game. Off to the new dungeon and BAM!! Got owned instantly. Thank god I have a destroyer in my party. The 5 blue dog dragon formation is really a killer. I cannot imagine a party without a destroyer dealing well with those enemies -.-"

And is it me or did they nerf destroyer? React that doesn't happen 50% of the time, no high counter, specific counters are not really 100% damage proof (although the damage you receive is still very low), new moves aren't really that great.

That said, it's still one of the better class thanks to its ability to counter.

Destroyer got a re-balanced losing some skills but they are still broken.
Hacker got hit pretty hard losing a lot of potential skills and ''Hacking'' being harder to use.
Samurai are still strong nothing much have change.
Trickster got a re-balance of their EX otherwise they are pretty much the same.
Psychic are still strong or even stronger than before with their new skills.
#87SieKensouPosted 5/3/2013 8:47:42 AM
didn't they modify trickster's crit rate?
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#88KuroikiPosted 5/3/2013 9:56:56 AM
SieKensou posted...
didn't they modify trickster's crit rate?

You mean the Hiding's Critical Rate 100 to 99%?
Its pretty minor and other skills they don't mention how much % it got change
other than CRT or CRT .
#89SieKensouPosted 5/3/2013 10:45:55 AM
i will have to wait until i max out scorpio before judging for myself...but i feel like i am not getting the same crit rate..

in the first game, i almost always got at least one extra turn with trickster dagger skills.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#90gk2012Posted 5/3/2013 9:35:20 PM
It's funny how they just made Microburst obsolete with Frostburn. And you even get both of them at the same time. ._.;

I kinda regret wasting all those points to max Microburst.
I'm kinda guessing that someone messed up in the programming and made a mistake of making Frostburn cost 4MN, considering the damage and debuffs it does compared to Microburst.
That spell should be costing 14MN at least. :|
---
ows talaga~?