Team discussion and tip exchange.

#91SieKensouPosted 5/4/2013 12:10:31 AM
i got microburst and have yet to see frostburn... i do not think they appear at the same time..
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#92billy_rabinoPosted 5/4/2013 4:31:30 AM
Frostburn should be available at Chapter 6 if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, not only does Frostburn does similar damage as Microburst. It also cause burn, freeze, and paralyze. And it's only for 4 MN.

Question regarding skills. What is a good skill for Samurai? I'm at Chapter 7 and I'm still spamming Rikken Oroshi with my Samurai. Does Bolt Avenge still Psychic's highest damaging normal skill or I should just keep using Frostburn? As for Idol, what skill should I spend my SP to? Currently, I'm raising the skill level of the last Rock and Roll skill.
---
Just a passing-through Kamen Rider, Remember that!!
#93VoidZankantouPosted 5/4/2013 9:43:01 AM
Any tips on how to kill Izumi and whatever the name is the leader with guns in chapter 4?
I'm taking too much damage around 70-100 per hit from the leader.

Main party is Samurai, Trickster (Guns) and a Psychic lv 42-43.
---
Enjoying Cross Edge, VC and Ao no Kiseki!
#94SieKensouPosted 5/4/2013 9:51:32 AM
are you using your reacts?... especially deadman's react for survival...

i don't use guns with my trickster though, so i can't help you with that strat...
---
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#95VoidZankantouPosted 5/4/2013 10:14:38 AM
I never used reacts before but I'll try to use them right now to see if I'll survive then.
---
Enjoying Cross Edge, VC and Ao no Kiseki!
#96SieKensouPosted 5/4/2013 12:44:06 PM
VoidZankantou posted...
I never used reacts before but I'll try to use them right now to see if I'll survive then.

if guns can use Assassin's React, it can guarantee up to 5 or 6 turns for Trickster....that's what it did for my daggers in the first game...

Samurai's react can guarantee Samurai's safety.

(in the first game, i had samurai's emergency aid with good healing power and quick move. so with the react, i would be able to get an extra attack with that extra turn, then start the next turn with a heal.. or do a double heal if i wanted... the react is based on taking on some heavy damage anyways... so i usually just attack and then use the normal turn to heal.)

i also always used psychic's element shields vs any close-ranged physical attacker such as Izumi.. it's really awesome when you put that onto samurai and then double shield yourself (psychic's Decoy Doll with an element shield)
---
#97billy_rabinoPosted 5/4/2013 6:48:26 PM
Just focus all of your attacks on Shouji. Have Psychic use Decoy Mirror just to be save. Although I suggest just spam your most powerful skills on Shouji since he's stronger than Izumi and after you defeated Shouji, Izumi will get a debuff for the rest of the battle. Use your Exhaust gauge to make sure you defeat Shouji before both of them use their combination attack.
---
Just a passing-through Kamen Rider, Remember that!!
#98SieKensouPosted 5/4/2013 7:04:28 PM
billy_rabino posted...
Just focus all of your attacks on Shouji. Have Psychic use Decoy Mirror just to be save. Although I suggest just spam your most powerful skills on Shouji since he's stronger than Izumi and after you defeated Shouji, Izumi will get a debuff for the rest of the battle. Use your Exhaust gauge to make sure you defeat Shouji before both of them use their combination attack.

i was more scared of izumi.. she commands the formation attack. and she hits hard as well...

shouji is a bit scary because he is a ranged character (cannot trigger shield counters)
but his defense seems weak.. so after he got hit by a few of idol's random target attacks, i designated him to be first to go..

that battle was a piece of cake afterwards. it was funny to see izumi's reaction when i killed him just after she was ready to command the teamup. she was all "umm.. what?..... *major depression.......*"
that all made it easy to finish the fight
---
#99krozallenPosted 5/5/2013 11:50:48 AM
hi just want to share.. check 8F from time to time some npc's will talk to you and give you items/equips.
#100SieKensouPosted 5/5/2013 1:11:20 PM
krozallen posted...
hi just want to share.. check 8F from time to time some npc's will talk to you and give you items/equips.

you mean the lounge?...

those specific named characters will notify you that they want to meet with you for a 1-on-1 time. that's the only time they will be there.
---