Nothing looks new. No real improvement.

#1nuschler2212Posted 2/19/2013 11:20:19 AM
I really enjoyed last years game but nothing looks significantly different.

They have absolutely no competition this year with 2k basically copying and pasting last years game.

Lack of competition is such a shame.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#2HwoarangExpert1Posted 2/19/2013 12:32:53 PM
what do you think they should improve or add?

they are adding a playoff mode, new commentary, better presentation, better physics
---
PSN - Ziaro_7
#3FishBelly13Posted 2/19/2013 12:54:13 PM
I actually agree with nuschler. But I think it's been like this for about 3 years now.
#4FishBelly13Posted 2/19/2013 1:13:16 PM
How is adding changes in the MLB to the game, and improvement? If anything, the fact they didn't add the extra playoff teams last year shows how lazy they are getting.
#5moneyball2Posted 2/19/2013 4:25:35 PM
FishBelly13 posted...
How is adding changes in the MLB to the game, and improvement? If anything, the fact they didn't add the extra playoff teams last year shows how lazy they are getting.

Mr. FishBelly13, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
#6bbc13Posted 2/19/2013 5:27:56 PM
The show is the best sports franchise vidogame, if it got any better it would be real life, I don't buy the madden games every year because I feel that they are the same every year andthe stadiums are dull and have no scenery in them like when your playing a game there is nothing around the stadium to look at unlike in the MLB the show at least the stadiums are nice to look at like the ballpark in Milwakee has the slide with the mascot sliding down, Kauffman stadium hs the fountains to look at, you aint gonna get that in Football stadiums, only in Baseball and the show does an excellent job showing off the stadiums.

PSN: bigbadchad13
#7Mike1494Posted 2/19/2013 5:54:13 PM
they are the same every year andthe stadiums are dull and have no scenery in them like when your playing a game there is nothing around the stadium to look at unlike in the MLB the show at least the stadiums are nice to look at like the ballpark in Milwakee has the slide with the mascot sliding down, Kauffman stadium hs the fountains to look at, you aint gonna get that in Football stadiums, only in Baseball and the show does an excellent job showing off the stadiums.

As much as I dislike Madden, still play Madden 08, and am planning to get The Show 13,"the stadiums are all built the same on the inside" is completely not Madden's fault at all.
---
Please click here for all your Frequently Asked Question needs.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/616326-/58640967
#8TheBlueMeaniePosted 2/20/2013 4:55:13 PM
Gee, someone has seen Billy Madison. That's cute.
#9BlueSkies7776Posted 2/21/2013 3:35:42 PM
The games improve slowly every year little by little, but they do improve. Play MLB 08 The Show and then MLB 12 and you'll see how far the series has come.
---
My good movie of the week: "Coraline"
Game of the month: Heavy Rain (PS3)
#10KingisLegendPosted 2/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
HwoarangExpert1 posted...
what do you think they should improve or add?

they are adding a playoff mode, new commentary, better presentation, better physics

They also added The Show Live game mode which looks interesting also
---
Don't take anything i say serious.... I'm Drunk