Minor League Rosters

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. MLB 13: The Show
  3. Minor League Rosters
2 years ago#1
Does anyone make minor league rosters available? I would like to have top prospects in my franchise. Just wondering.
2 years ago#2
knights does a minor league roster every year.
itll probably be up a few days to a week after the game has been out.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
2 years ago#3
Yea I'll definitely be waiting to start my franchise until I have the full minor league roster. Way more fun that way. Never played The Show before, so I'll probably need a few weeks to get used to it anyway.
2 years ago#4
a collection of people over at OperationSports make the best roster you will see. it normally ends up getting released around Opening Day.
---
PSN- beb_523 I am a Mets fan. http://youtu.be/g3dn2RanPQg
NY Mets will be World Series Champs. not changing this sig until they are. starting 2/23/10
2 years ago#5
Operation Sports FULL Minors (MK KNIGHT)

it will have an opening day roster, then some tweaks throughout the year

there will also be a All Time Classic roster available early this year from OS
---
xbox live gamertag -> "DrSublime"
psn id -> "DrSublime"
2 years ago#6
^Good, I downloaded the one for 12 and I was blown away at how good it was done.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
2 years ago#7
rswsc0407 posted...
^Good, I downloaded the one for 12 and I was blown away at how good it was done.

minors roster or the classic one?

I helped build the roster last year and am leading the development for it this year
---
xbox live gamertag -> "DrSublime"
psn id -> "DrSublime"
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 13: The Show
  3. Minor League Rosters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived