Rain Delays

#1nodakguyPosted 3/4/2013 11:49:09 AM
Why doesn't MLB The Show have rain delays or cancelled games so you play a double hitter kind of like 2K does? I love MLB The Show but its weird that they let u play in the Rain or Snow but they won't postpone the game or have a double hitter??!! Does 2K have the rights to Rain Delays or something I think that is the only thing that is missing when it comes to MLB THE SHOW!!
#2HitMan0420Posted 3/4/2013 12:11:58 PM
Did they add foul tip outs yet?
#3dutch4404Posted 3/4/2013 12:50:07 PM
Personally, I'm glad they don't have rain outs. Nothin worse than playin 4 innings all to have it not count. If they wanna have a complete rainout, I'd be ok with that. But don't stop my game once I started
---
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West
#4TamericanPosted 3/4/2013 1:41:28 PM
LOL @ double hitter . . .
---
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. - Oscar Wilde, The Happy Prince and Other Stories
#5Legacy5Posted 3/4/2013 2:23:10 PM
dutch4404 posted...
Personally, I'm glad they don't have rain outs. Nothin worse than playin 4 innings all to have it not count. If they wanna have a complete rainout, I'd be ok with that. But don't stop my game once I started

i agree with this. rain shortened games should not be this unless it is after it is an official game. i would be okay with a little scene in the middle of the game that said there's a delay but then get right back to the game. also having a game being cancelled before i start it and then having a double header would be okay.
---
PSN- beb_523 I am a Mets fan. http://youtu.be/g3dn2RanPQg
NY Mets will be World Series Champs. not changing this sig until they are. starting 2/23/10
#6nodeerforamonthPosted 3/4/2013 3:34:31 PM
According to people who have the game, they have rain delays this year.
#7Reel_Big_MikePosted 3/5/2013 8:59:34 AM
I agree, rain delays and double headers are a long overdue feature. I remember playing All-Star Baseball 2004 and they had them. It should be something you can toggle on or off, but it should still be there by now.
#8MajorMike479thPosted 3/5/2013 9:31:35 AM
Tamerican posted...
LOL @ double hitter . . .

Hahaha, made me forget about the servers not giving me my RTS points! lol
---
I know I dont sound like it, but Im a black guy!
PSN: CaptSporadic