Uh, I have no commentary. Re-booting didn't work....

#1boombatsPosted 3/6/2013 10:19:37 AM
...and the sound on all the guys is turned up full.

This glitch has been in the last FOUR MLB the Show games I've owned, but the solution was always to shut the PS3 off , then reboot and have a go again.

Any suggestions?
---
Dear consumer, we took your favorite game from last year, took a dump on it, and sold it to you this year. Lots of love, Electronic Arts.
#2SaisukePosted 3/6/2013 10:29:10 AM
Also don't have commentary, just at the end of the game.. Only played RTTS so far.. seems kinda empty without commentary
#3rswsc0407Posted 3/6/2013 10:59:40 AM
It's so it's more realistic. The guys playing can't hear the commentators on TV.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
#4SaisukePosted 3/6/2013 11:03:50 AM
oh, I see. Is there any way of hearing the commentaries again? I liked it better that way. even If its less realistic.
#5rswsc0407Posted 3/6/2013 11:18:06 AM
I'm not sure. I'm at work right now so I can't check, but probably not. It does feel kind of empty, but at least I don't have to hear them say the same crap every game though.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
#6true_gamer80Posted 3/6/2013 11:19:45 AM
Saisuke posted...
oh, I see. Is there any way of hearing the commentaries again? I liked it better that way. even If its less realistic.

AA and AAA wont have much commentary, mlb will have more but when in rtts you wont ever be hearing as much commentary as playing a normal game of baseball in other modes
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#7TrevorCoreyPosted 3/6/2013 11:50:39 AM
My commentary on 12 has cut in and out since probably June. I just wanted it to be there when the Orioles won the World Series.. and luckily enough it did cut in.
#8Stanimal032Posted 3/6/2013 1:05:18 PM
rswsc0407 posted...
It's so it's more realistic. The guys playing can't hear the commentators on TV.

I like it as well. I like hearing the basecoach say to round the base or dig for a double. I love hearing the chatter on the field. Very cool.
---
PSN: Stanimal032
Now Playing: Far Cry 3, Hitman Trilogy, Mass Effect Trilogy, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
#9boombats(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:36:21 PM
Well, I've tried Franchise, Postseason and Exhibition. No announcers. Today now as well. My son and I just fired it up and I still have ZERO commentary. Has anyone spotted a fix?

I'm pretty sure you're right about RTTS though. No announcers until you hit the bigs for sure.
---
Dear consumer, we took your favorite game from last year, took a dump on it, and sold it to you this year. Lots of love, Electronic Arts.
#10bbc13Posted 3/6/2013 5:47:40 PM
I noticed while playing RTTS that there is no commentary while your playing, at least for me playing as a pitcher but then every once in a while you will hear a saying that one of them is saying and then it cuts out like your going back out to the field so you can't hear the comentaters.

PSN: bigbadchad13