How lucky are you with chocobo's?

#11pnpdarrelPosted 1/28/2013 4:54:13 PM
I got a SR Shark Bite. Oh, and an SR Weapon Scroll III. I wanted to cry that time.
---
Some people want the the best of the best. Me, I'll take everything that they don't.
#12ArdusPosted 1/29/2013 8:50:35 AM
I got one SR ability from one of the whites with a carrot, but since I used them all up, they haven't given me diddly squat.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#13RenaliaPosted 1/29/2013 5:49:59 PM
Finally got another SR ability...

Another Iai Strike. Lol. Now I get to debate whether two level 100 SRs are better than limit boosting it.

Since my luck with SR abilities isn't exactly huge, and I'm too cheap to buy carrots, I'll probably stick with the 100s for now. If I end up with a full set of SRs I might think about boosting.
---
Normal? If we're all freaks and you're normal, you're the freak. - Roger, CRFH
Playing: Pokemon Black 2, Walking Dead, Final Fantasy II (iOS)
#14acidodPosted 1/30/2013 9:37:42 AM
acerola-orion posted...
Picked up SR Chi Blast.

If only it wasn't Fast. Will be as useless as Ruinga. Wanted Tomahawk or Hallowed Bolt instead. :<

I presume from your post that faster growth rate = lower stats when maxed out?
I have recently started playing so I don't have much maxed out, but wondered if that was the trade off... otherwise why ever max out the slow growth...
---
PSN - acidod
#15acerola-orionPosted 1/30/2013 11:56:32 AM
Yes. Typically, there's a difference of a couple thousand points of ATK/DEF between fast and slow growth rates at the SR level.
#16KittenLinaPosted 1/31/2013 2:31:19 PM(edited)
Since that last post, I've gotten 3 more SR scrolls, Fire Sword SR, Spinning Saw SR, Souleater SR, and Crush Helm SR.

Souleater was the most recent one, on a pack of 3 red's. Wish it could have been event, but I'm fine with it.
---
Currently playing: Runescape, BL 2 (PS3), BO2 (PS3), Diablo III, SH, BoM (Vita)
The Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.