One piece: 7 years after the end

#1ChairstoodPosted 3/9/2013 2:22:59 PM
After One Piece has been found and all the bad guys have been beaten to a pulb, there will probably be a new timeskip and things will have changed:

Pirate King:
Luffy (duh)

Yonko:
Crocodile
Trafalgar Law
Eustass Kid
Buggy (lol who know. He might get a power boost at some point)
Or Gin if he is still around (i still think he is the last unrevealed Shichibukai)

Marines:
Fleet Admiral: Kuzan (will return to marines after Sakazuki's defeat)
Admiral: Smoker
Vice Admiral: Coby

Who is with who:
Luffy is with Vivi or Marguerite (mainly based on their personality)
Zoro is with Tashigi (mainly based on their interaction at Punk Hazard)
Nami is with Sanji (mainly based on what Nami said to Sanji at Enies Lobby)
Usopp is with Kaya (this is a no brainer)
Sanji: see Nami
Chopper is with medicin (he is to dedicated to get romanticly involved with anyone)
Nico Robin is either with Franky or Law (after Franky's new modification, i am having a hard time picturing those two together. Law could work since Robin likes creepy stuff and Law is creepy, so it could work i guess)
Not sure about Franky
Brook is dedicated to his music

Last but not least:
Luffy will give his strawhat to Shanks' son. It has been hinted by Oda himself that the kid Makino has in her arms is Shanks'. So the story will repeat itself. DUN DUN DUN.
---
Dynasty Warriors 8 has been announced. Looking forward to it and hoping for a handheld version.
#2ZignoffPosted 3/9/2013 3:31:53 PM
Not even remotely a chance have you even been reading what's been happening int the Series? Whitebeard has clearly stated that something BIG is coming and a Person that carries the Will of D will cause it.

Again Rayleigh also pointed out that the truth behind the void century caused alot of changes in the crew, and that they should hopefully handle it differently.

The government will be lucky to even BE around by the time this is over.
---
Here comes a New Web Comic for gamers, BY a gamer, Critique is welcomed as long as you are positive about it.
http://hatetheplayer.thewebcomic.com/
#3THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 3/9/2013 7:37:58 PM
What did Nami say to Sanji at Enies Lobby?
---
Official Booster Gold of the Injustice Boards
I have looked into the abyss, and the abyss has looked into me. Neither liked what we saw. - Brother Theodore
#4Chairstood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 5:00:48 AM
Zignoff posted...
Not even remotely a chance have you even been reading what's been happening int the Series? Whitebeard has clearly stated that something BIG is coming and a Person that carries the Will of D will cause it.

Again Rayleigh also pointed out that the truth behind the void century caused alot of changes in the crew, and that they should hopefully handle it differently.

The government will be lucky to even BE around by the time this is over.

Clearly you didn't read what i wrote. I said after all the bad guys has been beaten, and that's during the great war that will occur when One Piece has been found.

The current government will be gone no doubt, but it will be replaced with a better one, controlled by the characters mentioned above.
Civilians would never be able to live in peace if the world of One Piece was run by pirates alone. Law and order will always be around just like it has been in real life.
---
Dynasty Warriors 8 has been announced. Looking forward to it and hoping for a handheld version.
#5GuerillaGorillaPosted 3/12/2013 7:06:49 PM
Stopped reading at Crocodile.
---
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: 0748-1993-0631