Level limit break

#1cubanerrorPosted 3/29/2013 2:37:57 AM
I had break the level limit with Kuzan, so I've beaten 5 different stages on very hard (they have mark on the stage/character icon). After that, I did some other stuff but later beat some other stages with Kuzan and mark never appeared. I've beaten another 5 and nothing happened. You have to finish these stages with other character every time? Or you can't beat it with the same character?
#2ChairstoodPosted 3/29/2013 3:28:18 AM
Beating the same stage twice on very hard doesn't count towards the level limit breakers.
You have to beat different stages on very hard.
You don't have to use the same character though.
---
Currently playing: Wow, PSAS:BR, DW8, SFxTK and OP:PW2
PSN name: Lawfreeze
#3cubanerror(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 3:35:59 AM
Chairstood posted...
Beating the same stage twice on very hard doesn't count towards the level limit breakers.
You have to beat different stages on very hard.
You don't have to use the same character though.

Thanks, that was clear I can't beat the same stages again and again, I was just in free mode and it doesn't count -.- Now I did this in Story mode and it works.
#4VaultGamerPosted 3/29/2013 9:54:32 AM
does anyone know what the max level is and what is this level limit break thing?
#5vnj4xPosted 3/29/2013 9:58:52 AM
after beating 5 level on very hard, go to shop, page 7/7 (or 6/6), there is that one 5,000,000 item, buy it, then proceed to the character you want to go "above and beyond"......press -rectangle- then press -start-, choose yes. Done
#6NightmareGammaPosted 3/29/2013 10:05:22 AM(edited)
VaultGamer posted...
does anyone know what the max level is and what is this level limit break thing?

Normalls, the max Level of an Character is 50.
However, if you beat 5 different Stages in Story Mode on very Hard (You get Very hard after completing the Story Mode and see the true ending), you can buy an item, that can increase the Level cap from 50 to 100!

also, after every 5 Stages you beat, you get another item to increase a characters level cap (because you can only use it once for each character each time you buy it)

However, I don't know if it is just for stat increase or if you learn anything new after some levels.
---
#7HiroshidaPosted 3/29/2013 11:07:09 AM
The level limit break thing..

So out of all the playable characters, you can only have one character that break the limit?
#8ChairstoodPosted 3/29/2013 11:10:31 AM
Hiroshida posted...
The level limit break thing..

So out of all the playable characters, you can only have one character that break the limit?

You can only choose one character at a time.
Beat 5 levels on very hard.
Choose a character to break limit
Beat 5 more levels on very hard.
Choose another character to break limit.
So on and so forth.
---
Currently playing: Wow, PSAS:BR, DW8, SFxTK and OP:PW2
PSN name: Lawfreeze
#9flyingrobotsPosted 3/29/2013 11:38:54 AM
NightmareGamma posted...
However, I don't know if it is just for stat increase or if you learn anything new after some levels.

You get stat increase and also more coin slots, up to 9 for each row.
#10Cloud0110Posted 3/29/2013 3:02:28 PM
Does anyone know if we can beat a stage at very hard online using someone help for the limit break ? And also according to the five stage count per limit break per person rule, does it mean that only 4 character will be able to break the limit ? Or maybe the partner mode also count as a usable stage for the count? because if four is the max limit then we better should carefully who is going to break the limit right ?