Level limit break

#11HiroshidaPosted 3/29/2013 2:38:19 PM
So if I invest the time, will I eventually be able to limit break all the playable characters?

Once their limit break has been achieved, will I be able to use Beri to level them up e.g highest level is at level 77(1st limit break character), my 2nd just broke the cap. Thanks.
#12ChairstoodPosted 3/29/2013 3:12:17 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao2H8cCVWXHUdHFRZUFmU3dXVXBOMV90TmRILXhuZEE#gid=10
---
Currently playing: Wow, PSAS:BR, DW8, SFxTK and OP:PW2
PSN name: Lawfreeze
#13Cloud0110Posted 3/29/2013 3:54:00 PM
Chairstood posted...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao2H8cCVWXHUdHFRZUFmU3dXVXBOMV90TmRILXhuZEE#gid=10

Thank for the link do you have a link all the other translation page for exemple the page for other in game costume translation page or page in the shop.
#14EichiroNobunagaPosted 3/29/2013 8:51:38 PM
Not sure I'd really want this. It seems like it would make most levels WAY too easy for a max level character. That's something I didn't like about the last game: everything but Enies Lobby and Shabaody were super easy. Orange Town and Impel Down had no harder version and were pretty much casual strolls through the scenery.
---
"Ponies." - Ares
Best Posters I've Seen (to date; ongoing): CAW Evolution
#15flyingrobotsPosted 3/29/2013 9:53:38 PM
There's a number of ways you can affect your difficulty though--change it to Super Hard mode, remove all coins and skills, don't equip a partner, etc.
#16mike_striderPosted 3/30/2013 7:35:42 AM
Cloud0110 posted...
Does anyone know if we can beat a stage at very hard online using someone help for the limit break ? And also according to the five stage count per limit break per person rule, does it mean that only 4 character will be able to break the limit ? Or maybe the partner mode also count as a usable stage for the count? because if four is the max limit then we better should carefully who is going to break the limit right ?

Online is fine just make sure you're playing on Pirates Log, not free mode. And I don't know if it helps or not but I did it while hosting matches, unsure if joining counts.
#17shogunreaperPosted 3/31/2013 5:22:55 PM
is there even a reason to go past level 50 aside from just wanting to?

Last game once i maxed out nothing could touch me.
#18cubanerror(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 12:57:48 AM
shogunreaper posted...
is there even a reason to go past level 50 aside from just wanting to?

Last game once i maxed out nothing could touch me.

On very hard, the 40+ stages the bosses could not kill you in 2 or 3 hits if you're level 100 and you don't have to attack mininions with 4-5 full combo to kill them. Otherwise, there are characters who don't really need level 100 to be OP (Law, Kuma for example).
#19GP03Posted 4/1/2013 11:50:01 AM
so i've beaten the first 5 stages of story mode on very hard, but the limit break item never show up... and only the first stage showed a mark on it....
do i have to get S rank and all secret coins(on very hard) on that stage in order to have it marked? or do i have to clear every level?
---
Playing:
GodofWar:A, OnePieceMosou2, MetalGearRising, NiNoKuni
#20cubanerror(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 12:03:45 PM
GP03 posted...
so i've beaten the first 5 stages of story mode on very hard, but the limit break item never show up... and only the first stage showed a mark on it....
do i have to get S rank and all secret coins(on very hard) on that stage in order to have it marked? or do i have to clear every level?

No, you just have to clear the level. Be sure you're on very hard (4th difficulty) and you're in Main log NOT free mode as I did second time (the reason I've created this topic :)