Dragons Dogma 2 is gonna OWN this!!!!!

#1kentuckybobPosted 10/31/2013 11:25:12 AM
Dragons dogma offer everything DS does but in a much more balanced form. Combat in DD is more versatile, more tactics can be utilised. Exploration is very similar... (try playing Bitterblack isle and not think of souls) but what DD has is the agility of the character. You can jump, climb and sprint. The world in DD is highly interactable. DD has a working alchemy system. It has all the dangerous beasts of souls sans the frustration factor. DD is overall the better franchise. No one likes hoarding millions of souls in DS then falling down a glitch pit in Blighttown.
---
"You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?"
#2SirWetBiscuitPosted 10/31/2013 11:27:57 AM
K
---
Yes
#3betwixt_roxasPosted 10/31/2013 11:28:44 AM
ok
---
PSN: betwixt_roxas
My 6 yr old niece called my brother in law a scrub for quitting Dark souls.
#4snicklecuckPosted 10/31/2013 11:30:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Necro_Fear89Posted 10/31/2013 11:33:07 AM
snicklecuck posted...
Xóchitl Guadalupe Hamada Villarreal (born May 1, 1970) is a semi-retired Japanese-Mexican, Luchadora, or professional wrestler. She is the daughter of professional wrestler Gran Hamada, the sister of wrestler Ayako Hamada and the sister-in-law of Tiger Mask IV. Hamada was once married to Mexican wrestler Silver King, and is currently married to Mexican wrestler Pentagon Black. Hamada has worked for most of her professional wrestling career in Mexico, making occasional appearances in her father's home country of Japan. Xóchitl Hamada has worked for Mexico's two largest wrestling companies, Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) and Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). She's held the CMLL World Women's Championship, and she was the first AAA Reina de Reinas (Spanish for "Queen of Queens").

Thank you for this knowledge. Is she hot?
---
Go forth, touch the demon inside me...Let these ownerless souls become thine own...
The Maiden in Black's Blessing- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByX90Ezn0s
#6betwixt_roxasPosted 10/31/2013 11:37:25 AM
Sounds down right sexy.
---
PSN: betwixt_roxas
My 6 yr old niece called my brother in law a scrub for quitting Dark souls.
#7snicklecuckPosted 10/31/2013 11:39:03 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
snicklecuck posted...
Xóchitl Guadalupe Hamada Villarreal (born May 1, 1970) is a semi-retired Japanese-Mexican, Luchadora, or professional wrestler. She is the daughter of professional wrestler Gran Hamada, the sister of wrestler Ayako Hamada and the sister-in-law of Tiger Mask IV. Hamada was once married to Mexican wrestler Silver King, and is currently married to Mexican wrestler Pentagon Black. Hamada has worked for most of her professional wrestling career in Mexico, making occasional appearances in her father's home country of Japan. Xóchitl Hamada has worked for Mexico's two largest wrestling companies, Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) and Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA). She's held the CMLL World Women's Championship, and she was the first AAA Reina de Reinas (Spanish for "Queen of Queens").

Thank you for this knowledge. Is she hot?

Of course she is smokin' hot. Have you ever seen a middle aged Mexican female luchadora that wasn't bangin' sexy?
---
My balls are sticky, and I don't know why.
#8Power TurtlePosted 10/31/2013 12:00:35 PM
snicklecuck posted...
Have you ever seen a middle aged Mexican female luchadora that wasn't bangin' sexy?

As a wrestling fan that watches AAA from time to time.. Yes, i have seen MANY female wrestlers that aree not bangin' sexy xD Dont get me wrong, im no Diva fan, but those AAA ladys.. umm..

off topic much?
---
lolxbox
Not changing signature until FALLOUT 4 is announced! ~6/10/2013
#9Cvdf3Posted 10/31/2013 12:08:08 PM
lol; anyway at least snickle had something decent to talk about
---
Rite of apostles of the ancient dragons.
#10MallyPureSmoothPosted 10/31/2013 12:15:17 PM(edited)
Who knows, it possibly could. However, it'd be utter BS to give a "yay or nay" answer considering that details on the game haven't even been released yet.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm