Anyone else hope that Dark Souls II will have homosexual characters?

#131madcat7673Posted 12/13/2013 8:39:28 PM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
Hitoshura_ posted...
Shinebolt posted...
Originality - 0/10 its been done to death.
Post Quality - 3/10 at least you used proper grammar and spelling.
Success - 10/10 7 moderations!? Damn troll's on a roll!

Overall score - 4/10 Although highly successful your trolling creativity and post-crafting need a lot of work.

I would give this topic 8/10

The real art is to make a topic that's as obvious as possible without it being too obvious that it fails.
TC made a fairly obvious joke topic, yet 80% of the people here fell for it. Now that's professional.

Yeah bro you get it

madcat7673 posted...
Zipperbars, my old friend. We really miss you over on kym. Please come back. A lack of decent trolling makes everything stale.

Mods IP banned me but I can probably get back in. I'll see what I can do.

BUT

Suggest me an alias to use, since Zipperbars won't work anymore.

ORB would probably actually work if it wasn't associated with Zipperbars. Just make sure to mask your ip. #not off-topic at all
---
I do not support heterosexuality in any way.
PSN: maddestofcats
#132Fa1nTyPosted 12/13/2013 8:40:22 PM
The playerbase is enough for me, thanks.
---
PSN : Fa1nT6
Dark Souls Tips - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB557B8555A0AD36A&feature=plcp
#133Lexmark1989Posted 12/13/2013 9:26:05 PM
StupidMofoz posted...
Please stop these topics, they are offensive. Us Homosexual people don't all blatantly walk around with a signpost screaming we are gay. The majority of us look and act like anyone else, and for all you know, any of the characters in the past Dark Souls games may be homosexual, they just have no reason to act on it because it's irrelevant to fighting off monsters in order to survive the dark times. It clashes with the story and setting.

Unless the type of game has moments where it would be appropriate or fitting of the setting to show heterosexual/heterosexual orientations, then it's not something that needs to be even relevant to a game like this.

All these topics spawn are arguments and hateful opinions and it's embarrassing.

See this guy gets it, I may not be full on gay but I'm bisexual so either is cool with me lol. Still people like TC(even if joking) is why plenty of minorities don't make any headway.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#134copenhagenLongCPosted 12/16/2013 12:39:39 AM
Yeah I bet there will be an NPC that wants you to INVADE him DEEP in his chasm of the ABYSS.
#135Suhn-Sol-JashinPosted 12/16/2013 1:12:00 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...
There's no romance in these games, homo or hetero.

Artorias and Ciaran.

Chosen Undead and Solaire (lolol i just had to say it) :P
---
I'm a turtle knight. Fear me.
PSN ID: Suhn-Sol-Jashin
#136Suhn-Sol-JashinPosted 12/16/2013 1:12:00 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...
There's no romance in these games, homo or hetero.

Artorias and Ciaran.

Chosen Undead and Solaire (lolol i just had to say it) :P
---
I'm a turtle knight. Fear me.
PSN ID: Suhn-Sol-Jashin