Black armor edition UK help?

#1YoozayPosted 2/3/2014 8:46:56 AM(edited)
Well... amazon is out. I had a misunderstanding of how amazon works and thought the money was going to be taken instantly, well I really would like to know where else I can buy it.. I have a feeling game will have no pre-orders left for it.... sigh
---
PSN: ManeaterMiIdred
#2Mr_MassacrePosted 2/3/2014 8:52:44 AM(edited)
Most pre order sites do not take the money until they have the item in stock.

The collectors edition is sold out now and I believe the Black Armour is aswell... the BA edition was more of an upgrade for the earliest standard pre orders.
---
throwitup4mk: "Will Mega Mon be in this?"
xeraton:"Unfortunately Jamaican Megaman was too busy getting high"
#3Yoozay(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 1:53:04 PM
Yeah.. only standard edition seems to be present...
---
#4JvaasPosted 2/3/2014 1:56:31 PM
order from shopto. you will get it a day early as well.
#5JvaasPosted 2/3/2014 2:02:38 PM
you also get a limited edition Dark Souls 2 iphone 5 cover.

Shopto wins. The amount of games I have got early because of this website is amazing.
#6DJ_0000Posted 2/3/2014 2:18:30 PM
Wow, I thought this would cover all the pre-orders they got, good thing I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps have a look at Zaavi's online store? I have heard good things about shopto but I haven't got any experience buying anything from them.
#7Yoozay(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 2:18:48 PM
Jvaas posted...

Shopto wins. The amount of games I have got early because of this website is amazing.

They ran out dude :( the website is awrsome otherwise. .. I'll buy some old games off here, any other site recommendations?
---
#8JvaasPosted 2/3/2014 2:20:01 PM
Yoozay posted...
Jvaas posted...

They ran out dude :( the website is awrsome otherwise. .. I'll buy some old games off here, any other site recommendations?

where does it say they have run out? I ordered mine earlier today..?
#9JvaasPosted 2/3/2014 2:23:35 PM
it's still definitely available...?

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps3/PS3DA29-dark-souls-ii-black-armour-edition-inc-excl-cover-for-iphone-5
#10Yoozay(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 2:51:13 PM
Jvaas posted...
it's still definitely available...?

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps3/PS3DA29-dark-souls-ii-black-armour-edition-inc-excl-cover-for-iphone-5

It says "sorry, we are not taking any more pre-prders for this item at this time. Please checck back later"

Also zavvi is out of stock
---