Human effigy easy to get?

#31copenhagenLongCPosted 2/9/2014 12:05:06 AM
ArriOnrpg posted...
Just like how humanity was the only way to return to human form in dark souls, there's no possible way the only way to return to human form and escape the HP penalty in Dark Souls 2 will be finite. It's just a rumor some PVP tryhards came up with to try and countertroll the people wanting a no-invasion mode.

no, its not pvp tryhards spreading this false rumor, its kids butthurt about being able to be invaded in hollow form that are spreading this insane, stupid, and ridiculous lie. Those people wont even be buying this game, and once they're proven wrong you'll never see them again on this board.
#32HonakooPosted 2/9/2014 12:25:21 AM
in the beta there was a very low chance the mobs would drop a effigy, however this my not be the case in the main game

So like many things we don't have a clue if they are limited or not.
#33R_JackalPosted 2/9/2014 12:30:25 AM
I feel that effigies will be "more common, but rarer."

By that, I mean I feel like numerous enemies--or all--will have a very small chance to drop them if the beta was any sign.
---
PSN: HunterSunbro. Dragons Dogma DA Pawn Leila. Level 60+ Ranger. Uses Poison/Sleeper/Blast arrows on BBI at times.
#34Hierarchy225Posted 2/9/2014 2:57:28 AM(edited)
Cyber_Demon256 posted...
Well human effigies are finite, so there's only a limited amount of them in one playthrough.

Wait what!? If this is true people are going to be nervous as **** about dying. Don't trust anyone or anything.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870 / Ice Safari: Snorunt, Bergminte, Dewgong