Qualities within areas you disliked in DeS and/or DkS?

#1Seth56Posted 2/15/2014 1:30:49 AM
I know that man people had their favorite and least favorite dungeons within the Souls series so far, myself included. Say a level or two and what made you unhappy about it!

I very much dislike when dungeons want you to platform through falling, i.e. 2-2 in DeS.
There is a large possibility that you can get stuck, it's hard to judge what you can survive or not, and falling just isn't fun...
#2MrJinxedPosted 2/15/2014 1:47:17 AM
Des: 2-2. The whole platform thing was really annoying and you could get easily lost on the lower levels.
5. 5 was just plain boring, no sense of direction and no guidance.

Dks: blight town. Them toxic blowdarters and the general area is very frustrating
---
Psn: Jinxxed_ Pawn: Azura Level 127 Mage
#3TonyTigergGoBadPosted 2/15/2014 1:55:55 AM
F*cking Bed of Chaos.
#4Cvdf3Posted 2/15/2014 2:00:23 AM
Burg and Parish linearity

Blighttown framerate

Demon Ruins / Lost Izalith in general

Not too many -big- complaints about Demon's worlds. Although 2-2 and 3-1 can be a grind after multiple playthroughs
---
# . . @ G . G K . < . #
#5servb0tsPosted 2/15/2014 2:16:01 AM(edited)
Basically Swamps Areas are the most Messed up in Souls series. I Hate them and there Frame Rate Drops.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#6nofx88Posted 2/15/2014 2:47:35 AM
As mentioned, the areas where you have to fall on ledges to progress through an area. I always hate getting to the blacksmith in the catacombs because I bounce off a wall on the first drop occasionally.

2-2 can be navigated the long way without any platform dropping, but that blacksmith in the catacombs always gets me.

Also, the blinding lava of Lost Izalith.
---
"The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think. Oh by the way, which one is Pink?"
#7snake1989Posted 2/15/2014 2:51:53 AM
TonyTigergGoBad posted...
F*cking Bed of Chaos.

This, honestly. Everything else is mostly fine, though sometimes I'm not in the mood for certain zones. But almost every time I replay Dark I end up putting off all of Izalith till the very end. It's basically just a boss-rush with no interesting loot or enemies along the way.
---
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan
#8SolKarellenPosted 2/15/2014 3:58:39 AM
Only qualm I have in DeS is world tendency making going online undesirable and getting your body back a curse.

My qualms with DS would take quite a write up...
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#9_LoveMeSexyPosted 2/15/2014 4:00:28 AM
Tomb of the Giants and Depths for me.
---
PSN ID: Garoucan-t
Lightning Spear is sex
#10RepinkradPosted 2/15/2014 4:01:50 AM
Valley of Defilement... I hate that place so much.