Qualities within areas you disliked in DeS and/or DkS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Qualities within areas you disliked in DeS and/or DkS?
2 years ago#1
I know that man people had their favorite and least favorite dungeons within the Souls series so far, myself included. Say a level or two and what made you unhappy about it!

I very much dislike when dungeons want you to platform through falling, i.e. 2-2 in DeS.
There is a large possibility that you can get stuck, it's hard to judge what you can survive or not, and falling just isn't fun...
2 years ago#2
Des: 2-2. The whole platform thing was really annoying and you could get easily lost on the lower levels.
5. 5 was just plain boring, no sense of direction and no guidance.

Dks: blight town. Them toxic blowdarters and the general area is very frustrating
Psn: Jinxxed_ Pawn: Azura Level 127 Mage
2 years ago#3
F*cking Bed of Chaos.
2 years ago#4
Burg and Parish linearity

Blighttown framerate

Demon Ruins / Lost Izalith in general

Not too many -big- complaints about Demon's worlds. Although 2-2 and 3-1 can be a grind after multiple playthroughs
# . . @ G . G K . < . #
2 years ago#5
Basically Swamps Areas are the most Messed up in Souls series. I Hate them and there Frame Rate Drops.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
2 years ago#6
As mentioned, the areas where you have to fall on ledges to progress through an area. I always hate getting to the blacksmith in the catacombs because I bounce off a wall on the first drop occasionally.

2-2 can be navigated the long way without any platform dropping, but that blacksmith in the catacombs always gets me.

Also, the blinding lava of Lost Izalith.
"The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think. Oh by the way, which one is Pink?"
2 years ago#7
TonyTigergGoBad posted...
F*cking Bed of Chaos.

This, honestly. Everything else is mostly fine, though sometimes I'm not in the mood for certain zones. But almost every time I replay Dark I end up putting off all of Izalith till the very end. It's basically just a boss-rush with no interesting loot or enemies along the way.
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan
2 years ago#8
Only qualm I have in DeS is world tendency making going online undesirable and getting your body back a curse.

My qualms with DS would take quite a write up...
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
2 years ago#9
Tomb of the Giants and Depths for me.
PSN ID: Garoucan-t
Lightning Spear is sex
2 years ago#10
Valley of Defilement... I hate that place so much.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Qualities within areas you disliked in DeS and/or DkS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived