Sign here if you never managed to kill an invader in Dark Souls

#1luckyloganPosted 3/1/2014 11:35:56 AM
* raises hand * sniff
#2BombayNugzPosted 3/1/2014 11:41:44 AM
What.... Ive killed tens upon tens of thousands of people in dks.. It aint difficult breh. Press r1.
---
Nebraska Cornhuskers
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420
#3London-SVPosted 3/1/2014 11:43:14 AM
Never, ever since this scrub called Kirk decided to harass me everytime I go to the depths I just play hollow, some people have no life, everytime I go to the depths he's there with his full set of armour on when I've got my basic starter crap on, doesn't even show on players met so I can't tell him to leave me alone.

This game has the worst community ever
#4TakuruPosted 3/1/2014 12:31:39 PM(edited)
Yeah, it's extremely annoying. I play glass cannon mage and build my character for PvE (as I only play for the story) so there literally no way for me to win an invasion. My characters don't have the physical stats to to defend longer than a few seconds against a button masher.

Usually I get one shotted and magic has always been utterly useless for PvP so if someone invades, I might as well put the controller down and get my death over with.

I'm extremely displeased with the fact that Hollows can be invaded and I predict that the Way of the Blue will be useless (I predict it will be filled with trolls that sit there and laugh at you while you die or try to indirectly kill you themselves. Your protector isn't guaranteed to win as well)
---
http://i.minus.com/i98AJ3RLsl2Ya.gif http://i.imgur.com/sGFlGWW.jpg
#5MentalbroccoliPosted 3/1/2014 12:42:31 PM
Started playing prettt late and the only invades i got they always went for backstab. Since i was a complete noob i was destroyed. Only played offline since then appart from some coop once in a while. Though in ds2 I'll always stay online.
Can't wait!
#6servb0tsPosted 3/1/2014 12:49:02 PM
I wasn't much into Invasions unless you count Blade Moon. but in Dark Souls 2 Beta I killed 4/5 Invaders, by myself only one got away ran into a tunnel hiding behind monsters. You just need patience.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#7HaVeNII7Posted 3/1/2014 12:51:20 PM
I've killed an innumerable amount of people in this game. >_> I really don't see how you could be so bad that you...couldn't.

Even with the trashiest of builds and weapons, you could at least manage to kick somebody off of ONE ledge I'd think.
---
PSN/Steam: HaVeNII7
#8thisongagainPosted 3/1/2014 12:51:55 PM
luckylogan posted...
* raises hand * sniff

A lot of them just run of the cliffs like lemmings....
#9Zombie2626Posted 3/1/2014 12:59:04 PM
My guess is a lot of low levels got scared off in the beginning being invaded by twinks, so they stayed hollow even towards the end game where your chances of beating an invader are so much better. Anyone should have been able to pick up at least one win in the kiln.
---
PSN: TMAN2626, Origin: Zombie2626. Deprived and proud!- Dark Souls 2
"I mock your value system, and you look foolish in the eyes of others."
#10MentalbroccoliPosted 3/1/2014 1:06:35 PM
Zombie2626 posted...
My guess is a lot of low levels got scared off in the beginning being invaded by twinks, so they stayed hollow even towards the end game where your chances of beating an invader are so much better. Anyone should have been able to pick up at least one win in the kiln.

This. Couldn't bother learning the whole backstab meta so I stayed hollowed or played offline, even though I usually do well in pvp games.

Hopefully ds2 pvp will be more varied, either way I'll really enjoy it!