If you were a developer for Dark Souls 2 and you could implement one thing...

#1IzyxaPosted 3/1/2014 5:42:34 PM
No matter what it is...

What would it be? Also describe how to think the community would react to your change.
---
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
http://i.imgur.com/crhC2rj.gif
#2chaos_belmontPosted 3/1/2014 5:46:21 PM
Steve Irwin "thumb up the crocs arse"-pose, I think it would be very well recieved.
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#3Hero_DunbanPosted 3/1/2014 5:46:27 PM
I would take out the voice chat ring and give voice functionality to but one item: a renamed Xanthous Crown.

The community would hate it, but the sight of gank squads wearing matching gigantic yellow turbans would be priceless.
---
I look, I see edge, another edge, another edge. Everywhere. Size and fullness don't make up for cubic breasts. ~ EdwardDarkstar
#4HeavensEndPosted 3/1/2014 5:47:32 PM
Weapons to be used on the feet for cool kick attacks. Tbh I wouldn't care why the community thinks because they complain about everything, but still play the game.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
All is fair in research and failed experiments
#5KillerChristianPosted 3/1/2014 5:49:08 PM
Summons
#6JanusesesPosted 3/1/2014 5:52:23 PM
HeavensEnd posted...
Weapons to be used on the feet for cool kick attacks.

As a martial artist junkie I love this. Would be awesome for variety.
#7TakuruPosted 3/1/2014 5:56:42 PM(edited)
Level creator. You can place enemies and create levels from any resource that is in the game. Then other players can either visit your world online or "stumble" upon it.

Despite the community having an absolute blast with the feature, they would send me death threats for implementing it.
---
http://i.minus.com/i98AJ3RLsl2Ya.gif http://i.imgur.com/sGFlGWW.jpg
#8everyglenn17Posted 3/1/2014 6:02:08 PM
Takuru posted...
Level creator. You can place enemies and create levels from any resource that is in the game. Then other players can either visit your world online or "stumble" upon it.

Despite the community having an absolute blast with the feature, they would send me death threats for implementing it.

Would be nice. Maybe no items to find though? Or restricted by SL or something anyway so it couldn't be abused.
---
DA pawns: low level sorc->psn:EveryGlenn17|200mage->psn:Skallagrimm17|148ranger->psn:Warning17
#9grandabxPosted 3/1/2014 6:02:25 PM
You won't ever be forgiven for breaking a covenant. That covenant would do nasty things to you for the rest of your play-through. Not sure how people would react though.
---
"in Japan, I can be my own antenna, but abroad that doesn't work". - Satoru Iwata
#10TrueChaoSxClXPosted 3/1/2014 6:09:04 PM
grandabx posted...
You won't ever be forgiven for breaking a covenant. That covenant would do nasty things to you for the rest of your play-through. Not sure how people would react though.

I'd like that, especially if you could break a covenant and increase the likelihood of you being invaded xP haha... I bet a lot of people would go out of their way to join every covenant that did this and break them, just to be a phantom magnet
---
- PSN: TrueChaoSxTcS