Lifegem question and Wikidot question

#1Suhn-Sol-JashinPosted 3/2/2014 3:17:52 PM
Can you only hold 20 of each lifegem?

Does anyone know if Wikidot is making a wiki for Dark Souls II?
---
PSN ID: Suhn-Sol-Jashin
I am a turtle knight. Fear me.
#2ArchMageSynokPosted 3/2/2014 3:31:04 PM
I've seen vids where people have had over 20 lifegems, and one of the starting gifts gives you 20 lifegems, 5 "iforgotthenameofgems", and 1 brilliant gem. I doubt they would make a starting gift give you max amount of standard gems.
---
"But when I looked down, I saw that I hadn't kicked a hole in a baby. I kick a hole in a bag of flour! I'd been tricked!" -Count Olaf
GT- Synok
#3Suhn-Sol-Jashin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 3:57:48 PM
I was curious because the fextralife.wiki says that you can only hold 20 at a time of the normal lifegems...

I know that you start with a total of 36 different lifegems if you choose the Healing Wares gift because you start with 10 lifegems regardless.

And umm, they're Radiant Lifegems.
---
#4Drain_BeadPosted 3/2/2014 4:02:19 PM
Lifegems...idk

Wikidot...it will always be the official Demon's Souls site, nothing more, nothing less.
#5Suhn-Sol-Jashin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 4:06:35 PM
Drain_Bead posted...
Lifegems...idk

Wikidot...it will always be the official Demon's Souls site, nothing more, nothing less.

http://www.covergalaxy.com/forum/attachments/microsoft-xbox-360/12249d1318735018-dark-souls-pal-cover-dark-souls-pal-cover.jpg

Dark Souls begs to differ.
---
#6Suhn-Sol-Jashin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 4:06:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Drain_BeadPosted 3/2/2014 4:25:07 PM
Ya, it was a shame really.

They never got rid of the Demon's Souls header.

Every mod but stooge was quoted there saying Dark Souls is far inferior, and they wouldn't be playing for more than a few months.....which was obviously disproven.

Couldn't be bothered to give forumers DkS avatars.

It was really a let down, especially since Ilkar helped write the futurepress guide. I think they were so pissed off from being shown up by wikispaces that they just said eff it.

And why do I always want to refer to the other one as pretoadie???? That one was pretty nice actually.

Anyway, wikidot effed themselves. I'm sure Berto won't show any love towards DkS2 by revamping their website.
#8Pride17Posted 3/2/2014 4:35:12 PM
It would be cool if lifegems were somehow related to seath and the crystal of immortality since his crystal let wounds heal extremely fast.
#9everyglenn17Posted 3/2/2014 4:38:12 PM
Pride17 posted...
It would be cool if lifegems were somehow related to seath and the crystal of immortality since his crystal let wounds heal extremely fast.

Nice thinking there Pride.
---
DA pawns: low level sorc->psn:EveryGlenn17|200mage->psn:Skallagrimm17|148ranger->psn:Warning17
#10Suhn-Sol-Jashin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 5:42:00 PM
Drain_Bead posted...
It was really a let down, especially since Ilkar helped write the futurepress guide. I think they were so pissed off from being shown up by wikispaces that they just said eff it.

And why do I always want to refer to the other one as pretoadie???? That one was pretty nice actually.

Anyway, wikidot effed themselves. I'm sure Berto won't show any love towards DkS2 by revamping their website.

Wikispaces is meh, it looked good, but it wasn't as good as wikidot.

I don't see how they effed themselves. They keep a quota of simplicity. I really, really don't like the new fextralife wikis. Fextralife is the new wikispaces, because for whatever reason, wikispaces is gone.
---