A few questions for people who are further in the game. possible spoilers.

#1MaxPainAlchmstPosted 3/9/2014 7:52:57 AM
would if you awesome people could answer any or all my questions, I was one of the lucky ones to get the game early (legit, my local shop called me and said my collector's edition preorder has arrived):

- any reliable way to farm Titanite, especially large titanite shards (don't know if chuncks are in the game) since I already got my slab from a chest.

- how to open the door right before the last giant boss fight

- heard the blacksmith in Lost Bastille converts boss souls into weapons but requires dull ember, is that correct?

- what is the fastest way to get to the Iron Keep, or at least point me in the right direction.

- how to open the locked doors before the Lost Sinner boss fight.

- how to get to the fire salamander thing you see in the forest of the giants.

thanks in advance to anyone who answers any of the questions.
#2felis-machinaPosted 3/9/2014 7:56:38 AM
MaxPainAlchmst posted...

You can get the key from belfry luna after boss fight there. Key opens all doors in lost bastile
#3MaxPainAlchmst(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 8:04:20 AM
felis-machina posted...
MaxPainAlchmst posted...

You can get the key from belfry luna after boss fight there. Key opens all doors in lost bastile

where do I find her?
#4FullSpe3D_Posted 3/9/2014 8:07:52 AM
I also need to know how to reach the Iron Keep. I've lit 3 primal fires and I'm assuming the 4th is there. I have no idea where to go :/

I don't really know any answers to the questions in the OP, sorry. Chunks do exist, but I have no clue how to farm Titanite really. Can confirm that the Bastille Key from after the Belfry Luna boss fight opens pretty much everything in Lost Bastille.
#5MaxPainAlchmst(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 8:08:01 AM
felis-machina posted...

oh wait, is that the bell covenant guy, cause I already talked to him and he only gave me the covenant seal.
#6felis-machinaPosted 3/9/2014 8:08:56 AM
Belfry Luna is location. I know that name is confusing :D
You can get there from bonfire in lost bastille where you have ladder down (bonfire in the quarters or something), go down ladder ,kill dog. Then trough the door and up the tower. After boss fight you get the key from chest from what i think or a drop from boss. Don't remember now. I should start to write all detais, my memory is bad :D
#7FullSpe3D_Posted 3/9/2014 8:10:15 AM
Go upstairs from the bell covenant guy, and there's a boss fight. After beating that, you'll get the key.
#8MaxPainAlchmst(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 8:11:20 AM
felis-machina posted...
Belfry Luna is location. I know that name is confusing :D
You can get there from bonfire in lost bastille where you have ladder down (bonfire in the quarters or something), go down ladder ,kill dog. Then trough the door and up the tower. After boss fight you get the key from chest from what i think or a drop from boss. Don't remember now. I should start to write all detais, my memory is bad :D

I know the place thank you, those damn blue and one red phantoms are kicking my ass though :( so I haven' been able to progress there.
#9felis-machinaPosted 3/9/2014 8:18:28 AM
Try to strafe them and group them up then hit them with large club to knock them down. At least it worked for me. Or you can hide behind one of the corner wall and try to take them one at a time
#10FullSpe3D_Posted 3/9/2014 8:18:48 AM
Just managed to get a Large Shard and a Chunk to drop from the things that pop out of the ground in Black Gulch. No clue how rare the chunk drop was, but go there I guess. Sadly, it's very risky farming there.

Still nobody who knows how to reach Iron Keep?