Is There a Poison Resist Ring? (Spoilers)

#1mar789Posted 3/9/2014 10:53:19 AM
I'm stuck on the Mytha boss as my game decided to glitch and not drain the poison. Now I am stuck in a DPS race with her but it's incredibly hard. It wouldn't be that bad if I didn't have to fight all those enemies to get to her. Anyway. I wanted to know if anyone knew of a poison resist ring or some type of consumable that would temporarily resist poison.

Any help is much appreciated.
---
Hi.
#2mar789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 11:41:56 AM
Bump. Hoping someone knows something.
---
Hi.
#3MinasyanPosted 3/10/2014 11:01:57 AM
Dump
#4Suhn-Sol-JashinPosted 3/10/2014 11:30:21 AM(edited)
I'm pretty sure there's no way to empty the poison, but I do know there is a poison resist ring in one of the rooms down by the green gas, there's a pathway behind some rocks that leads to a building, search that building, the rocks are just past the normal entrance to the windmill.
---
PSN ID: Suhn-Sol-Jashin
I am a turtle knight. Fear me.
#5ToXiCNiNjA132Posted 3/10/2014 3:00:25 PM
you can empty the poison i believe you torch something in the windmill...or the windmill itself or something. ah yes..."burn the windmill with a torch". sry..asked ken lol

also..using life gems to help slow the poison...radiant ones perhaps. the dps race can be won...she'll only heal back so much per heal. get her down 300 and shell heal 100 maybe but not usually all of it from what i seen.
---
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin and Hobbes
#6D_A_KujaPosted 3/10/2014 3:03:41 PM
In my experience poison ring didnt help me much against the boss fight (didnt know you can torch the windmill). This was the point when I had to upgrade my Longsword from +0 to +9, without it it was simply impossible and even then pretty hard.