First death?

#1PhantasmplusPosted 3/11/2014 7:22:52 AM
Me, I kicked down that tree during the tutorial, tried to plunge attack a guy down the hole but didn't go far enough and too massive fall damage then got shot in the back.
---
When our guard is down I think we'll both agree that violence breeds violence.
But in the end it has to be this way.
#2Phantom0708Posted 3/11/2014 7:25:08 AM
Rolled off the cliff fighting the sentinels in Heide's tower of flame
---
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42 LoL: EmiyaShirou42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#3CocoDollfacePosted 3/11/2014 7:33:11 AM
Went up behind the large monsters in Things Betwixt and smacked it with my sword and rolled backward. Wasn't far enough. It turned around, grabbed me and proceeded to chomp on my head.
#4PrismsbladePosted 3/11/2014 7:34:13 AM
CocoDollface posted...
Went up behind the large monsters in Things Betwixt and smacked it with my sword and rolled backward. Wasn't far enough. It turned around, grabbed me and proceeded to chomp on my head.

Hold on, enemys have instant kill attacks?
---
3DS FC: 1693-0799-0030
PSN: Blackkaizer
#5JCDentonPosted 3/11/2014 7:35:22 AM
Jumped down the well in Majula for loot. : ( I landed just right, but my HP isn't high enough and/or I need the fall spell.

If not there, I died again soon after, many times, near the pursuer while trying to explore.
#6speedkills4121Posted 3/11/2014 7:38:21 AM
umm as soon as i left first bonfire i ran off ledge by accident to left of that first fog door......was trying to explore and didnt look below lol
#7Phantasmplus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 7:43:39 AM
Quick question, did they remove being able to heavy cast spells? Sort of off topic but I'm running a spellsword setup for my first go and I'm holding the button but it's not doing any more damage or taking longer to attack.
---
When our guard is down I think we'll both agree that violence breeds violence.
But in the end it has to be this way.
#8Spaceball65Posted 3/11/2014 7:45:22 AM
So it looks like I have the earliest so far...

I Tried punching the Dog/Monkey/gremlin things in the grass right after the Intro movie. I killed one, then the others swarmed me and killed me.

First Death after I named my character: I missed the jump in the tutorial level!

Haven't died again yet, but I'm just barely out of Majula fighting the big Knights in the Tower of Flame or whatever.
#9belgerixPosted 3/11/2014 7:49:25 AM
First time I died was after I face checked the ornstein fight. Then I died a couple times to Dragon Rider, and my most deaths racked up at the Sentinels in Bastille. Seriously, that fight is just unfair.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#10SephirotheuPosted 3/11/2014 7:52:37 AM
I tried to kill the troll near the coffin at the end of the tutorial, and another troll smashed me with his club(he was hiding behind the cliff)